CHAPTER 18

Jennie's POV

After go home I decided to stay at my house and just sleep. I felt tired even though I didn't make any move that causes my tiredness.

I am now walking at the mall finding somethings to buy that I'll be needing for tommorows party. They said that I need to freshen up and find what to wear here at the mall. I didn't let Jisoo to accompany me, I really need to be alone.

I was walking looking for heels that I wanted to wear but not entering the shops. I didn't want to go inside. If there is a heels that can caught my attention then that's it.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said when I bumped into someone because of looking inside the shops.

"Jennie." I look up and saw the least person that I want to see.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking." I said and pass by her.

She holds my hand "Wait, let's talk." I turn my head on her and pull my hand.

"There's nothing to talk about, Lisa." She look at me straight in the eye.

"Why are you avoiding me? You stop visiting the studio also. Is there a problem?"

Yes, there is..

"None." I said and turn my back again on her.

"Is this because of the kissed? Is it a big deal with you?" She said which makes me stopped. "It's just a kissed, Jennie Kim. Don't tell me you haven't kissed by someone?" I scoffed while turning and walk towards her.

"You idiot! Don't make me look like you! Who kissed who ever she wanted!" She smirked on me.

"But you kissed me? Are you starting to like me? Do you like that move? I bet that one is your favorite move of mine. Want to give it a try again?" She said and lean forward her face.

Before she could get close I found out that my hand place next to her face leaving a red mark.

"Don't you ever disrespect me, Lisa! I don't like you! I don't even like that kissed I received from you, Lalisa!" I said while panting because of anger.

She's not Lisa that I met before. Why she's being like this. She's being rude and arrogant. I hate her!!

"That's better. So stop ignoring me and just prove that you don't like me. Jennie, it pissed me off that you're ignoring me. You haven't talked to me for a week now!" She whispered yelled to avoid another wave of attention to the people around.

"And why is that? Is it a big deal that I'm not talking to you?!" I yelled back.

"Yes it is! You're making me insane of thinking the reason why you didn't talked to me Jennie." She explained to me and slowly hold my hand. "Please, stop ignoring me. Talk to me, Jennie. Don't be like that. I really miss you." She said which stopped me again but I composes myself.

"You first insulted me then you're saying you missed me? Are you insane, Lisa?" I asked getting back my hand on her.

"I'll be insane." She chuckled. "I didn't know why I kept on thinking about you, Jennie. Is that a normal thing?" She said and looked at me. "Is it weird that I wanted to hear you calling me monkey again? Or telling me how full am I of myself?" She kept on saying things that I didn't know where coming from and I don't know how I can answer her questions. "Irene.. She's also you're friend, right? But why you--"

"You better stay with Irene side, Lisa. Don't make a thing that can get worst the situation." She stood straight and look at me.

"Worst situation? Why? Is there something that should not be happening?" She asked while looking directly in my eyes.

DANCE WITH ME [Jenlisa]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें