CHAPTER 47

Third Person POV

"I said enough, Jennie! Don't you dare calling Joy a cheater when you're the one who cheats on me! Deceived me! And FUCKING LEFT ME HANGING!" Lisa shouted on Jennie. "You're the one who made that thing and not Joy! Did you get that? Stop accusing other people on what you did!" Lisa keeps on saying while pointing harshly on Jennie's chest.

"Stop!" Jisoo pushes Lisa as soon as she saw what's happening.

"Why? She's hurt? Of course she is. Cause that's what she really did right?!" Lisa snap on Jisoo too.

"Yeah. We won't deny that thing. We won't deny the thing that we kept a secret in the both of you." Jisoo said while looking back in forth with Lisa and Park Chaeyoung. "But did you really know the reason, huh?!" Jisoo starting to get angry.

"Unnie, stop. Let's go." Jennie stops Jisoo from spilling the secret.

"Even though you tell us now. Nothing will change she still cheats on me." Lisa gritted her teeth.

"I don't know that you're too self-centered, Lisa. From the very start. You just think about yourself." Jisoo answered with a very disappointed look.

"I loved her. I forgive her but it's still hurt. I can't just forget what she did cause it gives me trauma!" Lisa holding her chest clothes.

"Lisa, calm down. Let's just talk tomorrow." Joy told her and holds her arm.

Jennie notice that odd thing that is happening to Lisa. But she ignored it for she thought that it's only because she's hurt and she's blaming herself because of that. Even though how much she gets jealous of Joy nothing will change and Lisa will not go back to her.

"You did have a trauma. But did you know what Jennie suffer? Did you know how her father hits her? Did you know how she tries not to show you her bruises? That she's strong? That she's the one at fault. How she shows you that she's not worth it JUST TO SAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!" Jisoo clench her fist.

"Unnie please.." Jennie started to cry.

"Why you still don't want them to know about that huh?!" Jisoo holds on Jennie and shaking her.

"Of course I know that her father wanted her to marry that guy to expand their business and she, as a good daughter would follow her parent." Lisa scoffed. "She promise to fight but no she takes it as an advantage to debut early."

"Shut up, Lalisa! You didn't know everything." Lisa just raise her one hand while the other still clenching her shirt.

"Unnie, please. Please, let's go now and go back to our room." Jennie cried more.

"What's she's talking about Jennie? You left Lisa to join the company for your own good, right?" Seulgi asked.

Jennie just keep her silence while the others turn to look at Seulgi. Jisoo looks at Seulgi too cause she didn't know Seulgi will take that as a truth too.

"She did it on purpose.." Jisoo keeps on talking while Jennie pulled her. "She did that cause she's threatened by her own father..." Jisoo just took a deep sighed when she felt Jennie grip hardly on her wrist.

Jennie looks at Jisoo with pleading eyes. Jisoo sighed again and start walking with Jennie

"Did you know about that Lisa?" Seulgi asked Lisa.

"Jennie keeps on delaying her marriage cause she was deceived by her own father. It's about my parents. Mr. Kim, Jennie's father is one of my parents investor. They are the one who threatened the other investor just to pull out their shares on my father's business. My father was very confused that he got stroke because of too much stress. Jennie found out about her fathers doing. That she got mad and didn't follow what her father wanted. But she threatened Jennie again by pulling the shares that will bring down to my fathers business. Jennie thought about what would I feel and she chooses to follow her father. Up until now Jennie didn't get married because her future husband is beating her and her own father don't believed her. What I don't understand is why she didn't tell me. It hurts knowing she chooses to leave me than to fight." Lisa sobs. "And to think that I just found it before going here. Chaeyoung didn't even have any idea about Jennie's suffering other than she's getting beaten by her fiancé. What more worst is I still hate her for leaving me no matter how hard I try to give her a chance. It won't work either cause she still chooses to marry the guy and just give up her life." Joy hugs Lisa when she started to cry.