CHAPTER 30

Third Person POV

After the event...

Lisa saw Jennie standing right in front of her still wearing the dress without any cover around her. Lisa make her way towards Jennie and the latter immediately notice her.

"Lisayah." Jennie utter.

"Get inside." Jennie didn't protest and just follow what Lisa's order.

But before Jennie could close the driver seat, Lisa holds it and then lower her body.

"Go home at your house. Let's just talk the day after tommorow. Take this." She handing the camera to Jennie. "Thank you for borrowing me this. But I don't need it. Thanks for saving my ass for this night. Take care." Lisa said and closes the door of the car.

Lisa didn't wait for Jennie to react and just jog back inside the venue to help the others packing up. The event ended at 10 at the evening and they still need to go back at the studio to take care of the things.

An hour passed and they are all headed to the studio. They cleaned up and had a meeting for half an hour for the updates and documentation. They all sitted looking exhausted especially Lisa who's thinking about the problems she encounter the whole day.

"Hey. Here." Sana gave Lisa a water.

"Thanks." Lisa gave her a small smile and drink the water. "Sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't know that would--" Sana cutted Lisa and just holds her shoulder.

"Don't worry about it. The Kim's already did the action. They apologize on what happened. It's not your fault tho." Lisa frowned with the mention of The Kim's.

"Who? The Kim's? Which one?" Lisa asked keeps on frowning.

"Actually the person who's been waiting for you. There's a girl outside. She's inside the car and keep on waiting. I think she's been there for almost two hours. But her dad talks to us since he saw what happened and they think it's their responsibility and not yours." Lisa widened her eyes and stood up.

"D-did you say? Someone's waiting f-for me?" Sana frowned at her reaction and nodded slowly.

"The guard said she's been here for almost two hours. She even waited outside and talked to the guard but she got cold and just rest inside her car." Sana answered.

"Shit." Lisa murmured and run outside the studio.

She saw the car parking on opposite side of the studio which is you can't notice easily. She walk towards it and notice that the girl inside the car is already sleeping while her head is still on the stearing wheel.

She runs back to the studio and get her things.

"Sana, I need to go. It's already midnight and I think that person waiting for me is already tired." She said scratching her nape.

"That's your girl, right? Jennie Kim is your girlfriend." She said smirking.

"Y-yeah and it's not good that I let her keep on waiting. But I promise that I would be back here tommorow to let you know about the pictures. Thank you. Bye!" She said and run back to the car.

She knocks on the window and the girl slowly stirred up and saw Lisa standing outside. She goes out and rubs her eyes.

"I-I just wanted to make sure y-you'll go home safe." She said and bow her head.

Lisa didn't answered and just look at the girl infront of her. She saw how the girl gently rubbing her arms to lessen the coldness.

"Y-you're going home? Let me take you to the station and I'll go home. Promise  I w-won't talk and just keep my mouth shut." She said and looks up.