CHAPTER 31

Lisa's POV

After Jennie confessed that her family don't know about anything about us she stayed at my house for a week and still continue doing her review every weekends. I need to visit Irene on her work cause I need an update for the transferring of trainee's.

I'm on my way when I saw a familiar face in front of the building like he's expecting someone to arrived. I was about to passed by him when his bodyguards made me stop.

"Want some coffee?" Even I was so nervous I can't just declined him.

We go the near café and immediately settled down. He gesture his guards to leave us which they did.

"I don't want to make this long. Leave my daughter and I will give anything you want." He said.

"Sir, with all due respect. I love your daughter and I don't need your money." I bravely said.

He smirked. "You don't need? But why are you accepting an expensive camera from my daughter?" He leaned backward on his chair. "I also found out that you're being raise by a Kim? Are you doing some 'Kim Hunting' in Seoul?" He arrogantly said.

"Mr. Kim is a very kind man who helped me and raise me like his own daughter. No, I don't do hunting of Kim here. It's just that Kim is one of the famous names here." I said while controlling my own emotion.

"Didn't you know that my daughter is just being stupid staying at your house when she has a big house that her room is just your apartment size. She's too kind to stay with you." I just clenched my hand by how she insults her own daughter.

"Jennie, will be soon our heiress. I don't think I need someone who's a gold digger in our family." He continue.

"I know how to work on my own, sir. To provide my needs. I stay at your daughter because I love her and not because of the money she has." He suddenly laughed at me.

"Really? Then why are you still accepting money from the person who raised you? That Kim who raised you is an idiot to be fooled by you!" He said with firmness.

"He's not! You don't know him--"

"Oh, you don't know him too! That guy left by his own wife because of greediness to money. Are you sure you know him with all your heart?" He cutted me off.

"This will be my last warning. Leave my daughter alone." He said and stood up. "But, before I go. Jennie's future is already been planned. You can't ruined it." He said and left me.

I just sighed heavily when I face his father who's been also greedy about the money. I think about what he said about Ahjussi and decided to just visit him and talk to Irene later.

I went in and saw the person who helped me watching television.

"Oh, Lisa. Did you already think about what I said?" I just smiled on him and settled on the couch.

"Do you have a problem? Do you need anything?" I immediately shook my head.

"No, uncle." He frowned.

"Uncle.. It's been a while since you called me like that. What's the matter kid?" He said and turned off the tv for us to talk clearly.

"I-I met this guy and told me that you've been left by your o-own wife because of the money. I-Is it true?" I asked while fidgeting my fingers.

"Is the guy named Junn Kim?" He seriously asked.

"I actually didn't know his name. But he's a Kim." I said to him.

"Go and pack you things, Lisa. You'll leave the country as soon as possible." He said with authority in his voice.

"But uncle I won't be leaving the place without any assurance that my team would be continuing what they started." I complained. "Give me a week to fixed everything and I'll leave. I promise." He took a deep sighed and just nodded.