CHAPTER 27 [M]

A/N: Long Chapter 👀

----------

Lisa's POV

"Thank you for this, Jisoonie." I sincerely smiles on her.

"You both should start calling me Unnie always." I just chuckled and encircle my arms on Jennie.

"Take care both of you." I said and eyed Chaeyoung but she just playfully rolled her eyes.

"Come here, Chipmunk. Give me a hug." Jennie pulled me away and glared at Chaeyoung.

"Yah! It's just a hug, Unnie." Chaeyoung pouted. Jennie laughed and let me go.

I go at Jisoo after and give her a hug.

"I'm sorry, Jisoo. Please take care and can you accompany Chaeyoung by following her car?" I whispered and she just nodded on me.

"Let's go now, Lis. I'm getting cold already." Jennie said and I wrapped my arms on her shoulder and she wrapped her arms on my waist.

We wave goodbyes at the two and entered the house.

"I'll make us hot choco. You want it?" I asked her and gently help her settled at the couch.

"I'm not fan of chocolates but I'll take that. And besides, you perfectly know that I'm fine. I can walked you know. I'm not pregnat to be guided anytime." I pouted on her.

"But you look like. You look like a mother of my child." She just chuckled and push me to get her what I said.

I didn't know that she followed me at the kitchen all I notice was she's already at my back hugging me.

"Hey. Don't tire yourself. You could just wait me there." I felt her shaking her head.

I turned around and she also goes to the table and settled herself.

"What exactly makes you stress? Is it because of me?" I sadly asked and lower down my head.

"No, hon. It's just about my father. And I can barely sleep at home. So I just thought of--" I hold her hand and look at her.

"I'm sorry. I know you also barely sleep in this house. I should have think about what you feel and not just what I feel." I said and swallowed a lump on my throat.

"It's fine. Just please... Stay at my side. I need to sleep peacefully at your side. You know. I j-just n-need your warmth." She shyly said.

"I love you." I said again to her. And I will not get tired saying it again and again.

"I like you more than you ever know." She answered back.

"Oh, that's good to hear than nothing." I smiled on her and we stay silent, a good silence surrounds us with just smiling while drinking the hot chocolate.

----------
Rosé's POV

I keep on glancing at my rear view mirror for already 45 minutes and decided to pull over. The car at my back also stops and I get out of my car with a harsh slammed. I go to the car at my back and knock on it. She opens the window and just look at me.

"Following me is rude thing you know? It's stalking, Kim Jisoo!" I irritatedly hissed on her. .

"Why are you so mad? We have the same route--"

"No, we aren't. Your way supposedly at the side of intersection. You even stopped when I stopped. What is it all about now?" I asked crossing my hand on my chest.

She gets out of her car and just look at me.

"Why are you so mad at me? Isn't it you who decided to cut--"