CHAPTER 34

Jennie's POV

"Does Lisa forgot that we all know this house? she should have told us that she lives on Sajangnim house." Jisoo complained when we arrived at the said address.

We all go down to Jisoo's car and start walking towards the door. We knock and we didn't expect that it's her secratary who opened it.

"Hi, come in." She invited us.

The place was change. There's a big couch and single couch in the living room. The dining table turn bigger than the old one.

I roam my eyes and I didn't found what I've been looking for.

"I'm sorry if Lisa was not around. She picks up Xander and Somi in condo we stayed. She said that the place was too small for all of us that's why." She explained and place a pitcher of juice and glass on the center table.

"You're Lisa's secretary right?" Jisoo asked the girl.

She chuckled "Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Joy. Yes, I am Lisa's secretary and girlfriend." Joy answered that make my heart broke.

I know that there's something between them but I didn't know that it will still hurt if they admit it.

"How did you met Lisa?" Chaeyoung asked this time.

"Actually Lisa and I met because of my bestfriend. I'm a registered nurse in the hospital where she visits. My bestfriend is the one who checked on her that time. At first, I thought I wouldn't be able to saw her again. But my bestfriend is the one who's in charge to Lisa's family. So I met her. I didn't think twice and approached her. You know what's the funny thing?" She stops and smiles to us. "She said that she's still not over with her ex." I got taken aback on what she said.

"But I didn't stop. I still try and try even though she always brag to me how beautiful the girl is. She even says that the girl is perfect, everyone who will be with her till the end will be lucky." She is still smiling to us. "But still, I didn't stop. Until she stopped talking about the girl and give me a chance. That's it." She ended her story.

Chaeyoung was about to asked again another questions but she was cut off when the door opens and revealed a boy running towards the girl who's sitting in front of us.

"Momma." He cries.

"Why? What happened?" Joy asked him.

"His sleep got interrupted that's why. I tried to console him. But she's looking for you. Why he loves you more than me?" Lisa said and pouted to the two.

"Cause you annoy him always." Joy chuckled.

"Hey, you want some candies?" I asked the boy. He looks at me trying to figure out if I do have really the candies.

I took out my gummies on my bag and stretch my hand out to him. He didn't hesitate and get the package of gummy.

"What will you say?" Joy asked the boy.

"Thank you." He said faintly more likely a shy tone.

I just smiles and eats also the gummies that left to me.

"So why did you stop working at the hospital?" Rosie asked Joy.

"Cause she's stubborn and wanted to look after me." Lisa answered while placing a chair beside of Joy.

"Of course. I wanted to make sure you're fine. But other than that. It's because I wanted to be at her side while she's achieving her dreams." She turns to Lisa and give her a very sweet smile.

That hurt me so much watching them like that.

"Lisa is very simple woman all she wanted is someone who's going to support her and fight for her no matter what happens." She turns to us. "And she will do the rest. That's why I love her." She said.