CHAPTER 9

Jennie's POV

"You're so unfair, Kim." She said while pouting

"What? I don't know that your not good at that game." I said while waiting for her to get the change.

She ended to pay all of the foods we bought because of the bet. In our way we found a new open arcade which we played and bet that who ever win the race will be treated.

"You know how to drive a car while I don't know how." I laughed at her.

"That's not an excuse, Monkey. Just take that I'm hungry now." She grins on me

"Aren't your too demanding this past few days?" I give her a poker face

"Still you follow. Come on." Before she could answer I drag her in one of the table. "Who's the girl ealier?" She's preparing my food and place it in front of me.

"Why? Is my kitten jealous?" She answered without looking at me. Like she's seriously asking me.

Am I?

"N-no." Great timing to stuttered, aren't I?

"You're cute. She's just a friend. Don't be jealous." She teases and started to eat.

"I am not jealous. I'm just curious." She look at me and put down her chopstick.

"Jeon Somi. One of my past trainee but got notice easily by the agency. She started to train in that agency but still visiting and meet me if there's a time." She explained and smile to me.

She gets her chopsticks and get a dumpling put it right next to my mouth.

"Now eat. Ahhh." She said as she open her mouth also.

"I can eat by myself." She pouted so I sighed in defeat and eat what she gave.

"That's for asking many question. Just eat so that we can go back to the studio. I do have some things need to do. So we need to go home early. Okay?" I just nodded and eat my food.

----------

"Yah! Monkey, help me." I said

"How can I help you if I don't know the music you're using." She said

I've been practicing a dance without a music. She found out it weird but for me not. This is the way I practice but I'm thinking now what song I will put. I do have a list now.

"Just help with the step. If I found a song then I'll put those step." She sighed and stood up.

"Last request." I smiled to her. She hummed lazily

"Steps that will be pairing. You'll be dancing with me." She look at me with a shocking face.

"That's too much, Kim. I don't want to. You know that I'm not dancing for pairs, right?" She complained and sits again on the floor.

"But you dance with me last week too, righhttt?" She looks up on me because obviously I'm mocking her.

"That's different. Seulgi's was not there. It's my responsibility." She answered back.

Why you didn't want to?

I pouted "Please, Lisayaahhh." I said in a baby tone. I rarely made this cause I look like a fool but in my surprise she stood up and sigh deeply.

"This will be your last request, Jennie." She seriously said.

I giggle and nodded feverishly.

I didn't know why I did that but whenever she's dancing with me. My confidence boost up. I even found out that my body moves smoothly and I become comfortable with her. I think I'm starting to liking her--