CHAPTER 29

Lisa's POV

"Hon, I'm gonna go first in Seoul. My mom is so eager for me to be there. Cause they want me to be in them going to the party." Jennie said while preparing herself.

"It's fine. Do you think we could get lunch together?" I asked.

"Well, I'll make it work." She smiles and get inside the bathroom.

After an hour Jennie finished taking a bath and get out of the room.

"Sorry I didn't prepare your breakfast. You want me to cook for you before I would leave?" She asked and straddled me.

I hold her waist. "No need. You might smell if you'd do that." I said and just smoothly caressing her side.

"Okay. Let's just eat together later, lunch time okay?" She said and peck me on my lips. "Eat breakfast before going to your work." I just nodded on her and she stood up.

I walk with her out of my house and opened her car for her. "Text me when you got there. Be careful. Don't drive too fast." I reminded her.

"I will. Go now and prepare. I love you." She said.

"And I love you too." I peck again on her lips and she roll up the window of the car then she left.

----------

I'm on my way to Jennie's house after I took my lunch very fast. Since she said that her father didn't allow her to go and eat lunch with me. I decided to just surprise her and go to her place. I pay the driver and I go out the cab.

Me:
Love..

My Love 💖:
Hey. I'm really sorry that I can't go with you 😢

Me:
I'm at the outside of your house.

My Love 💖:
What?! Okay wait me there.

Me:
Okay.. 😘

I waited for Jennie to come out of her house. I was curious why there so many cars. When they only have 3 cars.

"Lisa. What are you doing here? You supposedly not here." She said while dragging me at the side and whispering.

"Why? I was just going to bring you these." I said and raise a pint of milk ice cream and daisy when one car arrived.

We look at the people who's going out. I don't know them but they look at us. I just realize that Jennie distant herself.

"Oh, Jennie what are you doing here?" I look at Jennie and she seem nervous.

"U-uh, uncle, auntie. I-I'm just--"

"Hey mom, dad." Someone goes out at the gate.

It's him again... What is he doing at Jennie's house.

"Jennie, what are you doing here? You should be inside preparing." Her so called "Auntie" said.

"I'm sorry mom. I didn't know that it's a girl who will bought this things. I order it to gave to Jennie. She's craving for milk ice cream." I turn my head to him and furrowed my eyebrow.

"What are--" Jennie cutted me off and get the ice cream and daisy to me.

"Y-yeah. Thanks for this, Kai. I really appreciate this." She said and awkwardly smiles. I furrowed more my brows on what she did.