CHAPTER 6

Jennie's POV

"She's not Lalisa Manoban for no reason."

It keeps on replaying on my mind. After the talk they all left the room and go to the others. Momo and Mina just gave me a warm hug before leaving while Lisa smiled at me. It's the most sincere smile she gave me.

And now, we're here standing at the backstage because in any minute our group will be called.

I was still nervous. I'm starting to fidget my fingers and pacing back and forth. When I felt a warm hands place on my shoulder and make me turn to her.

"Still nervous? I thought your the great Jennie Kim?" She playfully asked.

I scoffed "I-I'm not!" Wow, why did I even stuttured!

"I think your tounge says it differently." She said and smiled at me.

She lean forward to level her eye on me. The distance is far enough for me to hear her and to not feel uncomfortable or awkward.

"You're one of the great person I know, Jennie. You can do this. Just be yourself like what you always did when you're dancing with Seulgi. I promise that I won't let you down. We will bring the bacon home. Okay?" She squeezes my shoulder softly and smiled

For the long time it is the first time that someone gave me a warm and assurance at the same time. All my life I was trapped in a dark room no one's besides me to give me warm and help me to get out. But this time she gave me what I need. And I'm very thankful.

I nodded at her can't utter any words. I just want to make myself calm.

She turns me back again facing her the back of me and I'm facing the ladder towards the stage. I felt her leaned near on my ear.

"Don't forget to smile and kill the judges over there with your moves. Got it?" She pointed her index finger in the jugdes. I didn't answer and just smile.

I heard our team names called and for the last time I took and deep sighed.

This is it!!

We go into the stage and position ourselves. The first paired who's in center is Chaeng And Jisoo. It's there moment.

(Let's just pretend)

We started to dance I can't see Lisa if she's doing good. So when I got a chance I was stunned but remain professional. The way she holds me it's so gentle. She's been careful with every touch unlike with Seulgi that misses some touches and she grips hard. The way she looked at you she's telling that you're the only girl she will love and you should not let go of her.

We're down to the last step of Chaeng and Jisoo. She looks at me smiling stilling holding on my waist when I bend slowly.

"Just smile and feel the rhythm of the song. I won't make mistakes. I promise." She reassure again and slowly lifted me up to stand and she slowly sit down.