CHAPTER 15

Jennie's POV

*knock*

I move on my bed and ignore the knocks on my door.

*knock*

"I don't want to eat!" I shouted when I heard a knock that was being too loud now.

"It's me, Jenduek!"

"Huh? Jisoo?!" I stood up tiredly and proceed on my bedroom door and open it.

"What are you doing here?" I asks while rubbing my right eye. I open the door widely for her to enter my room.

"I'd texted you last night? Didn't received it?" She asked and sitted on the couch.

"My phone was off." I answer her ang get back on my bed but now I'm sitting facing her.

"You fine?" My brows furrowed when she asks me.

"I am. Why wouldn't I?" She looks at me analyzing my face while tapping her chin.

"Uhmm, I guess your fine. Now explain." I crosses my arm and legs then look at her with one of my brow ups.

"What would I explain to you, Kim Jisoo?" She give me a intense looks.

"Let's get straight to the point here. About Lisa's kissed?" She said and lean backward resting her back on the couch and smirk at me.

I sighed and stood up getting my phone and charge it "You know, I didn't expect it also, Chu. I'm mad at her-- No, I hated her because on what she did before. But when I saw her last night saying all those simple yet makes my heartbeat faster words. I lost it. I didn't know what to feel." I sighed and sitted again on my bed.

She stand up and sit besides me "Do you like her?" She asks while looking at me.

"I don't know, Chu." I sighed and rest my face in both of my palm and shaking my head.

"You know when I'm with her I can be who am I. I can do whatever I wanted without her complaining on it." I turn my head to Jisoo who's silently listening on me.

"She can make me happy in very simple way, Jisoo." She sighed and scoot closer to me.

She puts her arm around my shoulder and look at me "Is that a bad or a good?" I didn't answer because even me I don't know if it is good or bad.

"Jennie, did you know about the girl in Lisa's past?" I lean back and she remove her arm on my shoulder.

"Uhm, the girl who left her? I heard about her when we visited sajangnim." She frowns on what I said.

"Lisa brought you to sajangnim?" She asking with full of curiosity.

"Yeah, it's the day I slept on her apartment." She just tilted her head still looking at me.

She chuckles suddenly. "It shock me. Anyways, did you know that the girl is her--"

"Ex-girlfriend. I know." I cutted her and give her a small smile.

"That girl is really important to Lisa. She didn't accept any offer because she's waiting for that girl to be back and achieve their dreams together." She said. "That girl was chosen to train in abroad. But she promised that she will be back and she will continue her career here."

"Why are you telling me this." She averted her gazes on me.

"Because she's back." She turns on me "And I don't want you to be hurt, Jennie. It's clear that you like her and that's bad." She stand up

"I won't force you to ignore her or your feelings I just want you to be careful and think about it. It's the first time I saw you that happy whenever she's with you." She give me a small smile "And you deserve that, Jen. You really do." She walks on my bedroom door and open it.