CHAPTER 39

Lisa's POV

"Joy, we need to bring LA with us. If we bring him to Asan we will be late at the shooting." I told Joy.

"It's fine. I can look after him while working." She answered.

"I can bring him. It's just a meeting, Lis." Somi butted in.

"No. You need to focus on your solo comeback Somi. Besides, you're my artist not my baby sitter." I told her.

Somi is now planning for her comeback. I don't want her career be interrupted just because she go with us here in Korea. But maybe she used to have LA beside her that's why even though she's working she will still want LA with her.

"But he might get bored in there. No one's gonna play with him. I'm pretty sure that Unnie will be organizing and will be focus on what the artist needed. And you, you need to supervise too. You can't just look after him." Somi insisted.

"It's fine, Somi. Come on. Just go to your work. Okay? Take care." I tap her head and she just sighed cause she knows she can't do anything about it.

We go now to the car and go directly at the JTK. At some point I'm expecting some media that keep on following the three. Maybe because they were so eager to have a news to flash about these three person seen coming inside a building.

"LA, don't go anywhere, okay? You might get lost here." I told him as soon as we entered the building.

"Dada, what are we doing here?" He asked.

"Dada and Momma need to work, baby. So just behave okay? Don't make Momma stress." I told him and he nodded immediately.

We go to the 7th floor where music room will be located. Since Chaeng is an solo artist and singing is her specialty. We need to shoot her doing some practices of her songs. As of Jennie. We don't know yet if she's here already. She said that she made a changes on her rap and planning to record it. Maybe it's her way to tell the management that she made a new rap for her to have a new song or let us say, comeback.

We entered a room and we saw Chaeyoung's manager, the producer and Chaeyoung itself inside.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Ms. Manoban." The producer said.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Lee. Are we going to start now?" I asked him.

"Yes, but I decided to listen first at Jennie's work. She said she prepare a new rap on her solo. Maybe I could hear it first before Rosé. So that we can do some adjustments to it." I nodded my head roam my eyes.

"Then where Jennie is?"

"I'm here. Sorry for being late." She answered while caressing her forearm.

She's wearing a jacket maybe she feels cold.

"Okay. Let's start." I told her and she just nodded her head.

"LA, just sit here okay? Don't move around." I told him again and take a sit besides Mr. Lee.

Joy was not with us since she said that she needed to see first Ryujin and have some talk. Maybe because of transferring of Ryujin here.

Jennie started to sing her solo. Her voice is still consistent. It's very powerful that every word would probably get you stab in heart. When she's about to rap. I saw her close her eyes. Maybe she's nervous and don't want to messed up.

Used to be your girl, but nevermind I used to,
Let me shine, I'm getting mine, I hit you with the ddu-du,
Got a lot of whatever I want, like I could lose two,
Wanna find me? I be in Paris, à la 'ris beaucoup
Too cool, ooh, four-finger ring pink,
On a chain, all ice like I could pour this drink on it,
Been gone and came back, coming for the payback,
Asked them how you like it and it's looking like they hate that.