CHAPTER 19

Jisoo's POV

"Let's just start and end this early, Jisoo." I turn my head to Jennie who just said that.

"You really hate to be here, don't you?" She just rolled her eyes on me which made me chuckled.

"Jenduek, tell me. You don't want to stay because of them going here?" I asked her.

"Like what I've said, Jisooyah. I don't want to be here. That's all." She answered calmly on me.

As soon as the place was filled of visitors we immediately started the party before Jennie throw a tantrums. We are introduce to all and congratulate by the businessmen who are also invited by our parents. After an hour Jennie got more impatient and just want to leave the party.

"Jennie, where are you going? Why are you so eager to leave this early." Jennie turn her head like she's looking for someone around us.

"There is a person I really wanted to avoid. Just let me leave and tell them that I'm not feeling well if they asked where am I." She said pleadingly on me.

"And I know you won't be home. So where are you going?" She sighed and just turn her head back.

"Oh my gosh! Just tell them what I've said, Jisoo. Thank you! I'll go now. Bye!" She said and just took her pouch. Sh1e run fast as she could even though she's wearing a heels.

I turned around and started to walk in the table of our friends.

"Oh, where's Jennie?" Seulgi asked me.

"She's not feeling well so she left." She just nodded and just continue talking to Mina who's sitting beside her.

"Uhmm, excuse me? Jisoo did you saw Jennie? I just wanted to congratulate her. I'm late that's why." I looked at the person who's talking behind me and I stood up.

"Wow! You're here. I thought you're not going. And wait? Are close with Jennie?" He just smile at me shyly.

"Uh, yeah. Her father introduces Jennie to me." I just nodded on him even though I'm so curious how did they saw each other.

"She left early cause she's not feeling well." He nodded his head as an answer. "By the way guys. His my cousin Bobby." I introduces him to my friends and they just smiled at him.

He took the sit beside me and tell me some random story. Bobby is my second cousin. He's a good guy but we're not that close so we barely talk about personal things.

After another hour Lisa and Irene arrive the place but there's something in between them that you couldn't explain.

"I thought you guys won't come." Seulgi said and stood up to gave her sit to Irene. Lisa walked around and sitted next to me.

"Where's Jennie?" I turn at her confusingly. "I want to talk to her." She continued but Bobby peek on my side to saw Lisa clearly.

"Oh, you're the girl in the Grad Ball, right?" Bobby said while looking at Lisa.

Lisa squinted her eyes and just look back at me.

"Where is she?" She asked again but I didn't answer her.

"Where's Jennie? Why I can't see her on her party?" I looked at Irene who's now looking at me.

"She's not feeling well so she left." I said and just took the glass of water in front of me.

I don't have any hatred in Lisa and Irene. It's just that I don't want Jennie to be hurt more. I'm afraid that Jennie would more vulnerable on things she doesn't deserve. Her relationship with her family is enough reason to avoid her for another heartbreaks.