CHAPTER 26

Third Person POV

Lisa woke up and just took a bath it's already 7 in the morning and she needs to find a part time job. When she goes out she heard some plates clicking at the same time she smells food coming from her kitchen. Because of curiousity she goes in to check.

The back of Jennie Kim is in front of her doing some pancakes. She's about to go out but Jennie notices her presence.

"Lis. Let's eat." Jennie awkwardly invited.

"No, thanks. I need to go." But Jennie didn't let her go and just took big steps and holds Lisa's wrist.

"Please. I'm sorry. Just this one. You need to eat before going somewhere." Jennie pleaded.

"I'm fine, Jennie. You need to go to your review, you'll be late." Lisa turns again but Jennie didn't let go of her hand.

"Please, Lili. Let's eat first then I won't bother you." Lisa just sighed and walk to the table and Jennie immediately place foods on Lisa's plate.

Jennie is just looking at her. Lisa frown and take a look at Jennie.

"You eat too. Don't just stare at me." Lisa said and continue eating.

"I-I'm sorry." Jennie stuttered and just started eating.

Lisa finished her food in no time. Jennie eats fast and drink her juice. When Lisa's about to go out again, Jennie run to her and hold her hand again.

"W-where are you going?" Jennie asked.

"Find a work." Lisa plainly answered and ready to pull her hand.

"Let me accompany you. If you--" Lisa cutted her off.

"No, thanks. I'm fine alone." Lisa said and pulled her hand.

"We're fine, Lili?" Lisa stop and turned herself to face Jennie.

"You ask yourself." Lisa coldly answered.

"I'm sorry. It's not what you think, Lis." Jennie bowed her head.

"Of course it's not. I shouldn't be surprise. Cause you let me kissed you whenever I wanted and you kissed me back. To think that I'm just your suitor." Lisa sarcastically laughed.

"Lis.." Jennie looks at Lisa with hurt in her eyes.

"You know. I'm tired of this push and pull game of yours, Ms. Kim." Lisa sighed. "I'm tired. Let's just rest for awhile. I won't be stopping you on coming and staying here at my house. But just give me my personal space." Jennie widened her eyes and she's about to cry but she calms herself and swallowed a lump on her throat. She took a step towards Lisa and hugged Lisa.

"Please, Lis. Don't be like that. I c-can't. You know I can't. You're my strength, you're my happiness. Please, Lisa." Jennie pulled away and about to kissed Lisa when the latter took a step back.

"I'm sorry. But I think it's not right that you will just kissed me whenever you wanted now. I need to go now." Lisa left and stop in front of the door when she heard Jennie cried.

Jennie just slumped down and cried her hearts out again. She's just covering her face with her hands and keep on crying.

"She's slowly losing. She's slowly losing to me. I can't, I can't.." Jennie murmured and keep on smashing her chest repeatedly.

"No, this can't be. This can't be. Lisaaaa.." She weakly uttered and suddenly got fainted.

On the other hand Lisa just took a cab immediately when she heard Jennie cried. She thinks that she might not going to stop herself when she heard more about Jennie's whines and cries. So she just took her cellphone and texted Jisoo to look after Jennie. And just silent her phone.