it started with hello

He always wanted to show her how much she meant to him. Whenever he saw her, he greeted her with a big smile and eyes just for her as he walked towards her into her apartment. She knew every single time just from that look how happy he was to see her.

"Hi sweetheart", he said to Sara as he kissed her lips and hugged her tightly.

"Hi," Sara said with a pout, "I just needed to be in your arms all day, today was terrible!" She began to cry while resting her face on his shoulder. She felt safe here with him.

He pulled his face back, never letting her go from that hug so he could wipe those tears away and brush Sara's hair out of her face. "it's okay princess, I'm here, I have you. What can I do?" He asked and kissed her forehead.

Sara said "just stay here with me tonight. I need you."

He guided her to the couch by her hand and sat down, "I will take care of you princess, tell me about your day, put your head on my lap" he said as he patted his thigh.

She stood in front of him with a confused look. She thought to herself, "even in my most upset time he still make me want to be a bad girl...all I want to do is lay here with him..."

"Sara, you still with me? What little world did you visit inside that pretty little head of yours?" He said to her waving his in front of her face.

She giggled before speaking "oh no where, just... Somewhere you've brought me there multiple times daddy."

That giggle gave it all away, he knew what she wanted instantly. He stood up from the couch and tossed her over his shoulder, one hand holding her long legs and the other griping her ass, teasing her pussy. He brought her into her room. It was dark but the darkness made his little slut come out more. He turned on her twinkle lights she loved so much.

"Daddy where are you taking me?! I'm sad!" She said in a sassy tone. "Why are you carrying me?! I can walk you know!" The brat started coming out. One swift smack to her ass while he was still carrying her over his shoulder.

"Does someone need a punishment little one?" He said in a stern but loving tone.

"No no I'll be good daddy. I promise. I'm a good girllllll. I'm sorry daddy please no!!!" She began to beg him not to as he placed her feet on the ground and back against the wall.

"You have one more chance, one more outburst and you will be punished, got it slut?" He asked gripping her throat.

"Y-yes daddy" she stuttered as she smiled.

"Don't move, daddy will make it all better" he said as he started to remove his work shirt, undo his belt, drop his pants and boxers. Her eyes lit up watching him in the dim light, waiting patiently for her next command.

"Kneel slut" he ordered. She dropped to her knees and opened that pretty little mouth and stuck her tongue out. He gripped his thick cock in one hand and placed his other on the back of her head, ramming his cock into her mouth. Tears streamed down to her face as be face fucked her. His favorite thing to do.

After a few minutes of pounding that pretty little mouth he dragged her off her knees by her hair and made her stand. He lifted her tight black dress above her head and threw it on the floor. Unhooked that bra to find her hard nipples. Ripped a hole in her sheer black tights, right where her wet spot formed from getting face fucked and ripped her lace undies for his thick cock.

"Beg slut you have to earn it" he barked at her stroking his cock.

"Daddy you need to fuck me I've been waiting for you all day, I need you to breed me. Please daddy. My tight little pussy needs Daddy's..."

"Who's pussy is this?!" He yelled while grabbing her throat.

"It's Daddy's pussy"

"That's what I thought slut" he smiled. "Ass up face down pretty girl, daddy needs you"

She quickly moved to her bed and assumed the position he ordered. "fuck me daddy..."

Smack! He slapped her ass she moaned "harder daddy".

Smack! Smack! She moaned even louder.

Snack! Smack smack! He started teasing his pussy with the tip of his thick cock. She whimpered. "daddy plea..." Before should could finish the word please he grabbed her hip and shoved his cock into her pussy. "fuck you're so right".

He begins railing her harder than ever before. Her moans get louder and he covers her mouth "quiet little one don't want everyone to hear now do you? Let daddy breed you!"

She quietly moaned into his hand and started milking his cock hard.

Smack! Smack! "Daddy's going to cum in that tight little pussy and breed you princess don't move!".

He flipped her into her back and begins thrusting even harder. Squeezing her throat. Watching her smile like the good little slut she is, "are you ready?"

"Yes daddy, breed me daddy!" She moans.

One last thrust and they both cum together. He leans down to kiss her beautiful lips and whispers "you're going to be mine forever, yes?"

"Yes daddy, forever yours".

He lays down next to her and pulls her in closely, caressing her face and body "princess what were you so upset about earlier?"

"Nothing daddy, I have everything I need, you already fixed it." She smiles and kisses him

"Bath time princess?" He asks, "bubbles?"

"Yes please, will you join me?" She giggles.

"Of course princess!"