home

She finally moved in. Slept with him every night in bed together. Played non stop but most of all felt at home. After all these years she felt like she was missing something. She finally found it with him. He was home. Always would be home.

He set up the playroom with her cam girl things so she could play during the day and on special nights when he wanted to show her off to the boys.

She waiting daily for daddy to come home from work so they could snuggle. She would cook dinner for them and be would watch her and dance with her in the kitchen.

After a long stressful day at work he got home and she was already cooking. He didn't say a word. He turned off the stove and picked her up and placed her on the counter. Lifted her dress, ripping her panties off.

He laid her back exposing her pussy. His pussy. He began fingering her. She moaned so loud. "daddy!" She cried out.

He said nothing. Only growled before going down on her. He made her cum three times with just his mouth.

He placed her on feet on the floor, bending her over the counter. Face on the cold counter. He started fucking her hard from behind.

"That's right take this cock you fucking slut!" He ordered

She came again.

He fucked her until tears were running down her face. Her moans turned to squeaks.

He bred her right in the kitchen, her favorite place, after his long stressful day. He finally felt like he was home.