angel baby

They were in the hospital for a few days but it was finally time to bring the angel baby home. She was sleeping and eating regularly. Sara and Julian felt confident as new first time parents.

They clipped Annabelle into the car seat. She didn't even cry. They loaded up into the car and headed home.

It was a short drive. Peter was there to help them upstairs. Julian took the baby and Peter helped Sara.

"Congratulations you two! Hi I'm uncle Peter." he said to Annabelle.

" Thanks! " They said in unison.

They got comfortable in the living room. Sara placed the baby in a doc-a-tot on the sofa and Julian wrapped Sara in his arms.

"Finally home!" He said hugging her tightly. "I'm so proud of you baby girl! Thank you."

"What for?" Sara asked confused.

"For being the best mommy to our baby finally!" He kissed her neck.

"Six weeks is going to feel like forever."

"We have five silly." She said giggling.

"You're going to have to make it up to me somehow princess." He said with a playful tone.

They were quiet for a while. Watching their daughter sleep soundly.

"I have an idea... I finally get to fuck your ass. Please baby girl. "

She nodded. She grinned. Daddy hadn't asked before but she had been plugged many times during sessions before. She loved the feeling.

Annabelle was sleeping soundly. "We have time." Sara said excitedly.

They moved Annabelle into her crib and went into their bedroom.

She stripped her clothes off and climbed into their bed. She patted the bed next to her waiting for daddy. Before getting into bed he placed a waterproof blanket down on the bed. He climbed in next to her with baby oil in his hand.

Sara turned to lay on her stomach. He began rubbing baby oil on her beautiful firm ass. He gently massaged her entrance. She moaned softly.

He had only ever fingered her ass. They used plugs before for double penetration but never was his cock inside.  This time though his hard thick cock would enter her and become engulfed.

He lifted her up to her knees, ass up and out. He massaged her entrance more slowly fingering with one finger.

"That's it baby."

She moaned.

He added more oil and a second finger.

"Daddy!" She cried. It slightly hurt.

"Shhhh it's okay. Relax pumpkin."

He felt her calm and added three fingers. Slowly pumping in and out.

"Mmmm feels so good." She moaned to daddy.

"Are you ready?"

"Mmmhmmm!" She was scared.

He lubed up his thick cock and slowly pushed in.

She whispered. "ow! Ow!"

"Shhhh relax you're doing so good!"

He rubbed the small of her back to relax.

"He's in princess."

Slowly he began fucking her ass. Tightly holding her hips. Pushing in and out.

She began to moan. "da-daddy!"

"Yes pumpkin? Feels good right? I'm going to cum in your ass."

" Ye-yes yes daddy. Please. I want to cu-cum! Please! " She begged. He picked up his pace. His cock grew harder. Twitching inside of her ass.

"Fuck!"  He roared as he exploded in her ass. He began panting. "Wow, baby you did so good."

He pulled out and rolled her onto her back.

He began licking her clit. She was soaked. The doctor never said I couldn't play with her clit, just that I couldn't enter her pussy. He gave her three orgasms with his mouth before working his way up to her engorged tits. They were sore from all the milk.

He knew Annabelle wouldn't need to eat much when she awoke again and they had formula.

He began feeding off her tits. One by one. Messaging the other in his hand. His new favorite way to make her cum again. He fed from his tits for fifteen minutes each. Sara came another two times from daddy sucking her tits. She couldn't describe the feeling but she knew it felt like sex.

She was empty. Right on queue Annabelle began to fuss. He wrapped a towel around him and he left Sara to get dressed. He picked up the baby and brought her to Sara.

"Here's your mommy!" 

She held her in bed feeding her from her breasts where daddy had just fed. The baby just needed a little and fell back asleep.

Sara put the baby down in her sleeper and rested. She was tired after being used.

He finished cleaning himself off. Daddy drew her a bath to relax in while he took care of Annabelle.

"I'm so proud of you, thank you my girl. You relax. I have the baby."

She shut the bathroom door and relaxed for a while. She felt so full and content with her life. She finally was a wife and mommy.

After a while she returned to the living room to find Julian feeding Annabelle a bottle. She felt better.

"Thank you"

"Feel refreshed?"

She nodded. She snuggled up next to Julian waiting for Annabelle to fall back asleep.

"I needed to be used again, I needed to be daddy's toy today."

He smiled. He knew how important it was to feed her submissive side too. She needed extra attention now that the baby was here.