hike

Something they did together frequently was hike. They loved being outdoors. Her wearing spandex shorts that hugged her ass and a dress that was barely long enough helped.

They hike on pretty desolate trails. Usually they're the only ones, especially early in the morning.

They laughed and talked and giggled about everything while they walked. They completed a few miles before they found a quiet and even more desolate place to stop.

He placed both hands on her face pulling her in for a soft peck. She needed his touch. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned into him. She needed to be close to him in that moment. He rubbed his hands along her back and sides before almost bear hugging her. He knew she needed his daddy touch.

They stayed there for what felt like moments. "I missed you." Escaped her lips. This was the first time they were really alone all week.

"I know sweetheart, I missed you too" he whispered in her ear.

He hugged her tighter again.

She sighed a deep sigh of relief one that she had been holding in all week.

He started feeling her up over her dress. Squeezing her tits. She moaned quietly. Daddy always taught her to be quiet when needed. The woods were that place.

They made out under the trees in the shade for what felt like hours. Their connection was like lightening. Nothing else in those woods existed except for her and daddy.

He took her hands in his for a moment making her feel daddy. Making their way down to his hard cock. "does princess want to worship him?" He asked almost ordering her.

"Yes daddy" she whispered.

He grabbed her by the throat and kissed her hard. She moaned again. She smirked while they kissed. He knew she was ready.

She lowered herself to her knees in the woods, her face beamed at him looking up.

She watched as he took his cock out of his shorts and she smiled widely before opening her pretty little mouth.

She began sucking like she never sucked before. He placed his hand on the back of her head. She placed her hands on this strong thighs. He gripped her hair and shoved her all the way down his shaft. She tried to smile with her mouth full of cock. She began sucking again. Gagging on his thick cock.

"Want daddy's milk yet?" He growled pulling her mouth off his cock so she could answer.

"Yes daddy."

She opened wide again and she sucked while he finished all down her throat. She gagged as she swallowed all his come. He let her take a breath before she licked him clean.

She looked up at daddy and smiled before he helped her up.

They shared one more kiss before continuing their hike in the woods.