bound together

A few weeks passed after they got back from the beach. Sara started her new job. She drove to the new office herself. She stepped out of her car with her new purse from daddy, a tote bag with the laptop they gave her at her interview and her portfolio which also had her planner. She was about to walk towards the front doors. Her phone was ringing, it was daddy.

She swiped to answer, "hello?"

"Hi sweetheart, I hope you have a wonderful day. Daddy misses you. Tonight we will be going to dinner."

"Thank you daddy, I'll text you soon."

They hung up and Sara walked towards the office. The security guard greeted her,   "hello miss, first day?"

"Hi, no sadly. I forgot my fob on my desk yesterday. 6th floor, Alex." She explained.

He called up to the sixth floor. "alright thanks." He said while hanging up.

"Alex will be right down for you."

She nodded. "Thanks!"

"Sara? Why didn't you call?" Alex questioned.

"Flustered this morning. Sorry!" Sara apologized.

They went up to their floor. Alex sat down at her desk and Sara went into her office. Closed her door and drew her curtains closed. She needed to focus.

She slumped in her arm chair and pulled out her planner and pen. She flipped to today. Filled in dinner with a heart at 6 o'clock. Her phone buzzed.

"I hope you have time to settle today. I know you're stressed, I heard it on the phone. Love you princess." She read the text from daddy. Tears filled in her eyes.

"Of course he knew." She muttered to herself. She continued to fill in her planner with meetings and other commitments. Her phone buzzed again.

"Dinner at 6. I'll come pick you up. If you can please relax today." She read his text. She pushed call.

"Princess?" He questioned. "What's wrong?"

"I. I just don't can't work today. I have back to back meetings after lunch. Everyone needs me!" She started to cry.

"Shhhh it's okay. You're going to do great today. You get to see me for the first time in a weeks. That's happy... Isn't it?" He purred to Sara.

"Yes daddy." She squeaked out.

"I want you to lean back in your chair, curtains closed?"

"Yes daddy." She whispered.

"Lean back and think about the beach house. How free you felt. How relaxed. How much time we spent together. Close your eyes and go back." He purred again. "That's it princess. Go back to that time."

He knew she was relaxing. He knew exactly how to calm her when she was overwhelmed. It worked every time.

"Daddy?" She whispered.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"May I?" She questioned.

He knew exactly what she was asking for... He always knew.

"Yes princess, quietly, don't want anyone to hear."

She slipped her hand up her dress and pulled her undies to the side. Her fingers glided over her already wet lips, to her clit. She gasped. She hadn't been touched since the beach.

"Shhhh quiet princess!" He reminded her.

"That's it princess. Remember Daddy's tongue licking your clit. Daddy's mouth sucking. You remember." He groaned, driving her insane.

She kept rubbing her clit, her breathing changed. He knew she was close. "that's it's princess, cum for daddy." He ordered in his sultry voice.

She started to cum. Not making to sound. She gasped so he knew she finished. She whispered, "thank you daddy."

"Go clean up princess, no one will know. See you tonight." He said before hanging up.

Sara got herself decent again. No one will ever know. She opened her curtains a bit. Sat down back at her desk and began working.

Before she knew her meetings were done and she was late for dinner. Her intercom buzzed. "yes?" She asked Alex.

"Um, hi Sara..." She paused. "someone is here to see you."

"Let them in." Sara said without questioning.

She heard the door the door behind whoever was there. She didn't look up. "yes?" She said annoyed.

"Hi sweethe-."

"Fuck! Oh my God daddy! What are you doing here?! In so sorry!" She said franticly trying to get her purse ready to leave.

"You didn't come to dinner, or answer my text. I had to make sure you were ok. I brought dinner to you instead." He said sitting on her armchair.

She drew the curtains closed. She sat next to him. "daddy I'm so sorry. I have been so busy. I didn't see the time. I forgot to tell-"

He cut her off, "it's okay. You're a busy girl. I'm here now. You need to eat and relax."

She nodded and started to eat dinner with him. She felt relaxed again. "daddy?"

"Hmmm?" He looked up at her.

"Thank you for today." She said to him in a shy voice.

"For what?" He questioned. Everything he did for her today was nothing out of the ordinary for him at least.

"For today, you took care of me. Even from afar. You brought me fo-"

"This is what I told you I would do for you always, remember?"

She nodded.

"You finish work and I stay here with you after we eat. I'll send Alex home for the night."

Sara smiled and nodded.

She worked into the night, he did exactly what he said, stayed with her. While she worked, he slid under her desk. Teasing her. Fingering her while she wrote emails and updated projects. He left love bites all over her thighs.

She finally finished working after what felt like hours. "I think we can go home now."

"Before we go home... I need something else." He smirked. He bent her over the desk and started fucking her hard. He just needed to fuck his little girl at her big girl job.

He quickly fucked her, she was tired. He cleaned her up and walked her to her car. "see you at my place tonight sweetheart." He ordered before kissing her.

"Yes daddy!" She chimed.

She was finally relaxed after being so overworked. She finally understood what he was giving to her was something she couldn't live without anymore. Sara finally knew that this was her purpose, she felt down for her collar she got a few weeks ago and felt herself shiver. "this is what he meant." she thought to herself before driving to his apartment.

She walked up to his apartment and found him in bed already, almost asleep. She slipped into bed next to him after undressing.

"Daddy..." She whispered. "I never want to be without you, I will always need you daddy." She purred in his ear.

He pulled her closer. "I know sweetie, that's why I collared you." He kissed her forehead. "shhhh go to sleep, you can dream about your purpose while you sleep in my arms." She closed her eyes and melted into his body.

They were bound by a purpose.