birthday

Knock. knock. Knock.

Sara sat up in her bed, still sleepy to knocking.

"Give me a minute!" She yelled.

She stumbled out of bed and made her way to the door. Thru the peephole, she saw him. Balloons, coffee, muffins and bagels.

"Let me in princess!" He half shouted.

She opened the door and covered her mouth with her hand in disbelief.

"Daddy!" She screamed. "what is all of this?!" She said closing the door behind him.

"Well someone who shall be unnamed said it was your birthday ..." He said puzzled as to why she was confused. "is it not your bir-"

"I don't celebrate!" She snapped at him. "yeah whatever in twenty five today, so what?!" She said furiously.

"But today is supposed to be about you. To celebrate another year. Another year of the strong woman you are..." He was upset.

"Well it's just another day ... Ugh I mean. Thank you for the gesture. You really didn't need to daddy." She said almost sulking.

She walked over to the couch with a coffee and sighed as she sat down. Ever since she could remember her birthday was a terrible experience. Everyone was off for summer break. Off at camp. On vacation with family. No one was ever around. Never celebrated in school. After she turned 18 it didn't matter anymore to Sara.

" I guess you don't want to go to the toy store for shopping then ..? And dinner? " He questioned while she sitting next to her. He grabbed her closely hugging her. " I'm sorry babygirl. I had no idea. I didn't mean to upset you . "

" Toy store?" She meeped out.

" Yes to pick out toys, lace, leather, anything you want babygirl. " He said yo get hugging her tighter.

She nodded yes to him. She hated disappointing daddy.

" Go get dressed princess, need help?"

She shook her head no and got up off the couch. She patted her ass firmly.

She picked out a nice heel, short dress and a light sweater to wear to the store.

"Well look at the birthday girl!"

She rolled her eyes at him, "just because I said yes doesn't mean it's for my birthday!"

"Fine. Let's go."

They drove to the store. As expected. A section for toys. Lace. Undies. Leather. Rope. Everything.

Sara picked out silk ropes. A harness and collar along with a leash. Crotchless undies. And ... A few toys. Dildos and a wand. A corset.

Daddy collected everything into a basket and paid.

He kissed her cheek and whispered, "you're my birthday girl that's an order."

She nodded.

They went back to his place. He had a playroom. A swing. A bed. Couch. So many places to fuck her. He unwrapped the bag while she got into her new corset and undies. She went over to the couch and sat. waiting.

He brought the glass dildo and started tracing it along her legs. They began to open wider.

He saw her beautiful pink pussy. He stood back and admired her. Perfect tits. Perfect tight body. Perfect pussy. He handed her the dildo. "fuck yourself!" He ordered.

He undid his belt. Wrapped it in his hand. "turn around, kneel over the back of the couch, I need that ass!"

He growled.

"As I swat you fuck yourself. Got it?!"

She nodded.

Swat.

Swat.
Swat.

" Don't cum! "

Swat.

Swat.

Swat.

He dropped the belt and his pants, took the dildo and started fucking her from behind. He grabbed her throat squeezing slightly.

" You may cum slut! All over daddy birthday girl! "

He started railing her harder. She started milking his cock.

" Fuuuuuck! " He growled.

She moaned loudly. " Dadddddyyyyy! " She cried out.

" Happy birthday pumpkin! This is why we celebrate your birthday after all."

Sara collapsed in ecstasy.

" Yes daddy. " She smirked.