addicted

She went out of town for an event. He didn't go with her due to work. They were sad they couldn't be together. However he had different plans.

He was crazy about her and even if he could see her for a few hours while she was out of town, that was enough to satisfy the craving.

She was sitting in the living room and the doorbell rang. No one else was home she was alone.

Confused she went to the door to answer it.

It was him. He surprised her. She let him in and they stood in the hallway just staring at each other for a moment before he hugged her.

"I'm here." He whispered in her ear.

She started crying while she was gripping him for a hug. "you're here." She sobbed. He hugged her tighter.

He pulled away and kissed her lips gently like it was the first time. She smiled and the tears stopped. She felt like she was home again. Everywhere with him she felt like home, always had.

He went over to the chair to sit down. She stood in the hallway shyly. She pouted as if she was about to do something wrong.

He held out his hand, "come sit." He said while patting his knee.

She shook her head. She was scared. Nervous but excited.

She slowly made her way to the chair and sat where he patted his knee. She felt like she was home again.

She collapsed into his chest. Head on his shoulder and hand on his strong arm. She deeply sighed out of feeling comfortable.

He placed his hand on her thigh under her dress and caressed it slowly. Making his way to the inside of her thigh. Kissing her lips gently but with purpose. Her legs spread making room for his hand. He found her pussy which was soaked and tingling. She moaned.

He started feeling her soaked pussy. His pussy. She moaned louder. He stood up and sat her where he once sat. He kneeled down in-between her legs. Slowly taking her panties off. Fingering her. She moaned and squeaked. "daddy!" She cried.

He smiled.

His head made its way down to his pussy. Tonguing that pussy slowly but with purpose like he did to her other lips.

She gasped. She moaned. Squeaked. She squeezed his hand tighter as she came all over his beard. "daddddyyyyy " she cried again.

He stood up and took her hand in his. She led him upstairs to the room she was staying in. They found the bed.

He pushed her on bed gently on her back. He began kissing her again. Even harder this time.

He dropped his pants and slowly shoved his huge thick cock inside of her.

She gasped almost crying. It felt so good. Right. He began fucking her while he kissed her lips and playing with her nipples. She couldn't help but moan daddy over and over.

He pulled out and flipped her over. Ass up face down. He gripped her hips and began railing her hard. She was panting. Daddy she cried again. Over and over. He bred his pussy to fulfill his craving. Once he finished he helped her roll over but not before admiring the mess he left in her.

He leaned down and kissed her one last time before cleaning up.

"Good girl." He said watching her as she cleaned up. "I love you princess!"

They got dressed and went their separate ways. He went back home to continue work and she sat on the couch in awe of what just happened.