always drawn

After months of him and Sara playing, the more they realized that this wasn't just a playtime.. or a fling or a one time thing. It was something they both needed. They felt empty without each other.

She was laying bed with an actual fling, Ryan. Daddy had to leave for a work emergency one night and he told her to go find a toy. Along came Ryan. Sara didn't really like him but needed a distraction. He was... Enough for now.

After another night at the bar Ryan went home with Sara to be together. "Sara, think we can get breakfast? I heard of a good spot." Ryan asked rolling over to cuddle and kiss her back. He saw Sara playing with a bracelet on her arm. He never asked about it or her ring. He was always curious though.

"Uh, yeah I guess." Sara said almost brushing him aside, she missed daddy, she put her ring on too. "I guess I'll get ready." She got out of bed, rubbing her face from drinking the night before. Almost as if she was hungover. Something she hadn't felt again until daddy left.

Sara walked into her closet. She wanted to wear something she knew daddy would love, it always made her feel better, sexy. She hadn't felt that way since he left, "he's not taking you idiot." She mumbled to herself. She picked out a black dress, black tights with stars on them, lace undies and a bra to match, sexy see thru lace, and docs. All black as if she was mourning someone.

In a way she was, she was mourning daddy saying he needed to go away for a while.

She exited the closet. "Damm I wish I could fuck you right now!" Ryan exclaimed.

Sara rolled her eyes and ignored his comment, "ready?" She huffed and thought to herself, "if he was here I wouldn't even be leaving bed. Food would be delivered." She was upset. She sat on the couch waiting for Ryan, annoyed he was taking so long.

"Dude, Are. You. Ready?!" She half scolded. She's been cranky since he's been gone, away, whatever that meant.

"Yes yes yes I'm ready, what's wrong??" Ryan asked confused.

"Nothing." Sara said pushing it aside.

They walked out saying good morning to Peter.

"Miss, a word?" Peter asked. Ryan stayed behind.

"What?" She stopped and asked in an annoyed tone.

"He left this for your or it was dropped off I don't know, the other guy almost threw it away. He left it a few days ago I think. I didn't want to bother you, you've been upset." Peter said watching her open it. He only knew who it was for because it said "attention: pumpkin" it was a code name.

Sara opened the envelope. She pulled out a letter from daddy.

"Princess,

I'm sorry I had to leave like that a few weeks ago at the bar. I told you work needed me... But. Truth is there is something I've been keeping quiet from you.

I was called to take care of a family member. I don't know when I'll be back or be safe enough to talk. I am so sorry. I miss you so much. It hurts to be without you.

X"

Sara started crying. Peter saw the guy she was with, he walked over to him. "hi there, Sara just got some bad news, think it's best if you leave. She will contact you." Peter said in a stern voice.

Ryan left, didn't say a word. Sara saw she didn't need him.

"Fuck him Peter, who leaves their....girlfriend, or whatever the fuck I am without explanation?! Then sends a letter?!" Sara was furious.

She stormed back up to her apartment.

She dialed his number. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Yes?" Someone answered his phone.