plaything

He couldn't help but wonder her in another man's arms but yet it infuriated him at the same time. The thought of her with someone else not worthy. She was careful finding another plaything. One who could be around when daddy wasn't. One that would help her succeed in staying sober.

There was Matthew.

They had met in a spin class. He was in awe of how hard she worked. How breath taking she was even if she just crushed a class or coming from work.

Sara invited Matthew over for dinner and to catch up. She intended in sleeping with him finally. She needed the attention. Daddy was gone away on business.

Matthew and Sara left spin class together. They both showered respectfully at the gym before heading to her place. Little did Matthew know that she shared the place with someone special. Daddy.

She let him in after the short walk from the car and they sat on the couch talking about where they should order dinner.

Sara only cooked for daddy. It was special that way. Maybe one day she would cook for Matthew too.

They ordered Chinese and ate in front of the TV. Her favorite.

"You have a lovely place here!"

"Thanks. It's getting there."

He moved closer to her on the couch. Wiping her hair out of her face before pulling her in for a kiss.

Kissing turned to make out. Make out turned to blow job. Sara got up and dragged him to the bedroom.  He sat on the edge watching her strip.

Dress. Off.

Bra. Thrown to him.

Panties. On the floor.

Heels. On.

She slowly walked over to him kneeling in-between his legs to suck his already hard cock.

"I'm going to fuck you so good tonight!"

Daddy walked into the living room not knowing Sara was with Matthew. He heard her moans. Slowly he made his way into their room. Matthew fucking Sara doggy on the edge of their bed.

"Fuck me harder!" She cried out.

"Yes princess take my cock!" He ordered.

Sara came. Shortly after Matthew pulled out and came all over her ass.

"Well done pumpkin." Daddy said is a raspy tone. "I see you finally had your way with your plaything from the gym."

"Who... Who are you?!"

"Don't worry about me. Get dressed. I'll take care of her."

Matthew quickly got dressed.

"Daddy!" She cried out. She was so excited to see him.

"Matthew, thank you for tonight. I had a wonderful time. We should do this again. Next time he won't come in " she winked.

Matthew smiled and kissed her on the cheek before leaving.