she's no angel

Sara found herself in a mood to show off. Something that she always hid, for as long as she remembered. Growing up she was a shy, quiet girl, not many friends but a fire needing to burn deep down as she grew up. The fire started burning wild once she turned 16. She started defying her parents and what she wanted to wear to school, who she wanted to hang out with. Drinking. Some drugs. The occasional cigarette.

She started hanging out with a kids who always partied every weekend. She started missing curfew. She didn't care. Her parent stopped grounding her by her 17th birthday. They stopped caring too. She was almost ready to graduate highschool a whole year early.

Sara was excited to go to college and get into trouble more.

One of her guy friends, Ryan, dared her to wear a short bodycon dress under her graduation gown. She was nervous but the fire burned hotter and she agreed. The night finished with her neither of her parents noticing, just as she hoped.

Sara and her parents were standing with her friend, Ryan, his parents and his older brother, Peter, talking about how crazy it has been to see these two grow up, best friends. Sara and Ryan that was. They weren't best friends, they just kept up the charade so they weren't questioned after not coming home or whatever when they partied.

"Sara are you still coming to dinner with Ryan and I?" Peter asked. Peter was Ryan's older brother. Sara always had a crush on him. He was her first kiss on a dare right before she entered highschool and he had just graduated. Oh the trouble they could have gotten in if she was a freshman while he was a senior.

Her mom gave her an eye roll, knowing she lost control of her daughter. Sara said, "uh yeah, I just need my purse." She reached her hand out to her mom who was holding it for her.

She kissed her mom on the cheek, saying "I'll be home later, don't wait up." She ignored her dad entirely, she hated him. He always talked down to her, always trying to control her until a few months ago.

Her last straw with her dad was when he bursted into her room, wasted. He thought see was his wife. She slapped him and screamed at him. He snapped out of his drunken stupor and quickly left. That was the last time he said anything other than a groan of whatever to Sara.

Ryan, Peter and Sara headed to Peter's truck. He opened the trunk so they could put their gowns in the back. Peter's jaw dropped. He knew she would never wear this. He saw Sara's insanely short skin tight black dress, high heels that made her already long legs longer.

"You did it! I didnt think you would fucking do it!" Ryan said shocked.

"Wow Sara." Peter said in a breathy tone.

"we're going to a party, fuck dinner." Sara ordered Peter to start driving into the city.

They drove for a while Sara and Ryan passing the flask of vodka back and forth. She was tipsy, the fire grew stronger.

"You're not legal yet are you?" Peter asked Sara.

"I'm seventeen, age of consent in our state, fucking thank you, rude!" She said in a bratty tone.

"Good to know!" Peter smirked while he pulled into the parking garage. He hadn't remembered her age, since the pair got drunk on her birthday in the woods and made out all night until the sun came up again.

They followed Peter to the 4 story walk up where the party was happening, he always knew where the parties were.

Sara's fire burned stronger than ever.

They walked in and shut the door. All eyes were on Sara. Most of the eyes were men. Men at least twice her age. The first time in her life she felt her pussy throb and ache with desire. She glanced over at Peter, who was studying that perfect body, who's virginity he took months prior. "God I wish I could have her again." He said softly to himself.