late night

"princess I'll be late tonight. Work has a big issue. Don't wait up for me." He texted her when he had a chance.

She was upset she felt alone but she knew he would be home soon.

She got ready for bed, did her skincare, took a shower, made a snack and went to the couch to wait for him. She put a movie on. Next thing she knew she would be dreaming well before he came home.

He quietly unlocked the door and found the TV on, he knew she would wait for him anyways. He quietly and slowly made his way into the living room hoping to find her asleep.

He was in luck. She was passed out with a movie on. She looked so peaceful and zen while she slept. He slowly sat on the couch next to get and moved her legs onto his lap. He started lightly rubbing them. Gently massaging her.

She fell deeper into sleep. Her nightdress wasn't covering her undies which had a light wet spot. Daddy groaned at the sight.

He massaged her pussy gently trying not to wake her. She moaned in her sleep. He couldn't take it anymore and took get panties off. Exposing her pussy. Her beautiful wet pink pussy.

He kissed up her legs to get pussy. She moaned in her sleep again. This time deeper.

He started kissing her pussy. Licking her libs. Sucking on her clit. She started to stir. He paused, her clit in his mouth. She fell asleep again.

He started kissing her harder. Tongue fucking her pussy. She grew wetter and wetter. Her moans got louder. She let out a whimper, "daddy!"

He kissed her pussy again. "I'm here babygirl. Cum for daddy!"

She moaned again. Deeper louder as daddy fucked her pussy with his mouth.

"Dadddddyyyyy!" She cried, soaking his beard and mouth.

"Good girl! Daddy's home, wanna go sleep in bed now?"

She rubbed her eyes and nodded yes. Daddy got her ready for bed in the best of ways. Something he would do often to princess.