it was just a kiss

Sara and daddy were at her bar after a long week of working so hard, this was the first time they saw each other. This was the first time Sara was back at the bar after Ben dumped her.

She texted daddy, "I don't think I can do this! How do I this?? How do I face him he's going to be here. 🥺"

"Princess. I already found a table that he won't even see you sitting in. It's almost secret. 😉" He texted back.

"I see you outside, better come in." He texted her again.

Sara made her way through the doors, the bouncer stopped her. "ID?" Sara already had it in her hand and showed it to him. He opened the door for her, admiring her short leather skirt that barely covered that ass.

Sara looked down at her phone, starting calling daddy. Before pushing call she noticed his shoes standing in front of her. She looked up and kissed by daddy for the first time shared in over a week. She melted. "table is back there," he pointed to a dark corned. "I'll go get the pitcher from Scottie. You want food?"

All Sara did was nod, looking around anxiously for Ben. She snuck over to the table. She sat with her back facing the bar, so no one could see her once it got dark in there.

"Hey man!" He shouted at Scottie.

"Hey! Good to see ya, did our favorite girl finally come inside? By the way, she's getting a job tomorrow." Scottie said causally.

"Yeah", he turned around and pointed to their table, "we will be back there. I'll come get drinks for the night, no need to send you back there. Good to know, she didn't tell me." He winked.

Scottie smiled and threw his fist in the air celebrating. He hated that table. "No one will ever know you're back there." He winked and handed over the drinks. "Fries are already ordered!" He shouted. Scottie of could her Sara's order by heart.

Daddy made it back to the table with two glasses, straws, napkins and a whole pitcher of margaritas for the to share.

Sara grabbed a straw and started drinking it out of the pitcher. She needed the liquor so bad. No cup needed.

"Hey hey hey, what's going on? Take a breath!" He scolded her.

She sat back quietly. She didn't want to tell him that she was getting a job tomorrow. She crossed her arms and pouted.

He studied her face. He knew what she needed. He took his hand and started tracing his finger up and down her thigh, noticing how fucking short her skirt was. "fuck!" He thought.

He couldn't help himself. He leaned into her ear. "Bathroom. Now. Go take off you undies and bra. Stuff them in your purse and put these on." He slid nipple clamps and a clit clamp in her lap. "hurry up Daddy's Little slut!" He ordered.

He slid out of the booth so she could go to the bathroom.

"Here?! Of all places here?! Today??" She thought while walking to the bathroom. She quickly went into the last stall pulled her already soaked undies off. Folded them neatly and put them in her purse. She unhooked her bra under her shirt. Took it off and also placed it in her purse.

She took her clamps out. She studied them before placing one on her left nipple. She shivered. The right one on her nipple. A tiny moan escaped.

She slid her leather skirt down to her thighs. She draped the tiny chain around her small waist and brought the pussy clamp down to her clit. With her left hand, she opened her pussy lips and rubbed around making her clit a little more swollen. She took her clit in two fingers and with her right hand, she attached the clamp. "ooooh daddy." She whispered.