til tomorrow

Sara woke up in her soft, cozy, warm bed, sadly alone. She awoke from a dream with him. She reached over for her phone, turned off do not disturb. She found messages from Ben wondering where she was last night, why she wasn't at happy hour like every Friday. She swiped them away, thinking he doesn't care about me anyway. She was angry and upset.

She opened her contacts, scrolled to find him. He wasn't under daddy, weird she said to herself. She kept scrolling. There he was, x, just like his Twitter message. She grinned.

She clicked message and started typing.

Thank you for last night daddy, I wish I woke up next to you instead of alone. You said I could message anytime... I was wondering if we could grab coffee today?

She pushed send and laid back in bed to look at social media. She phone started ringing. It was him. She swiped to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hello my beautiful Sara! I would love to have coffee with you, I can pick some up and come over in 30 minutes if you'd have me." He said in a stern sexy voice.

"Ye-yes I'd like that. Black iced coffee is all I need." She shyly said not knowing what she agreed to.

"Perfect, I'll be over soon, don't get out of bed either, I want you to rest, take care of yourself. The doorman will let me up.
" He said before hanging up with her.

"I can't wait to lavish her again." he said after hanging up the phone.

He finished trimming his beard, before putting on cologne. He went into his closet, pulled on black jeans, a t-shirt, a leather jacket he wore when he rode his motorcycle. He grabbed his wallet, keys and phone before going to the front door. He pulled his socks and boots on before heading to the coffee shop he spotted on his way home from her apartment last night.

He pulled the coffee shop door open. He waited in line. "Next!" He stepped closer to the counter and ordered one large black iced coffee and a medium hot coffee with milk and sugar. He waited a few minutes for the coffees and texted Sara that was almost there while he waited. "Thanks ladies! Have a wonderful day!" He exclaimed while picking up his order. He shoved the door open with his shoulder and walked the last two blocks to Sara's.

He didn't recognize the day doorman. He smiled and said "Hey there, I'm here to see Sara on the 8th floor."

"Hi sir, name?"

"I think Peter put me in under 'Sir' last night," he laughed, "I can't recall it was a long night!"

"Oh yes, Sara on the 8th, yeah you can gk ahead up." The doorman said after seeing his photo on her account while holding the door open for him.

"Thanks man, have a good one!" He said from the closing lift doors.

The lift doors opened to Sara's floor. He curtains still opened but it was bright, sun shining in.

"In here daddy." Sara called from the bedroom.

He slipped his boots off, and left them and his jacket by the door. "Hi!" He said to her while walking towards her room. "sleep well?" He asked placing her coffee down on her nightstand and leaned in to kiss her forehead.

She nodded, "thank you for the coffee."

He walked over to the other side of the bed, placed his coffee on the other nightstand. "you're welcome sweet girl." He said while slipping into her bed. White sheets, soft but warm from her. Another fuzzy blanket like on the couch, but bigger. So many pillows, he pushed some aside. "What would you like to do today?" He asked before sipping his coffee.