next step

Months ago he said to Sara that she could move in whenever she wanted. After she received the key from him, she thought over and over about his offer.

She got her phone out and called him.

"Hi sweetheart!" He answered.

"Daddy I know my answer... To your question."

"Question?"

"Well. You said I could move in."

"You're ready?!" He asked excitedly.

"Yes daddy I'm ready." She said with a big smile.

They hung up and Sara went down to talk to Peter about helping her move out.

"I'm moving in with him... Don't be ... Mad." She explained to Peter.

"That's exciting. I'm not mad. Disappointed it wasn't with me years ago. That's all."

She nodded in agreement. "can you organize the movers for me? Please!"

"Yeah sure. I'll get them for you to pack and move you. I'll contact him for the address and date."

"You're a life saver"

"He left this for you." Peter said waving another set of keys.

She took the keys and made her way over to her new home.

She unlocked the front door. Just like she remembered from that night when she was fired. It felt like home.

She dug in her bag for the other key. The special key.

She unlocked the door and made her way in. She turned on the dim lights and started looking around at all the toys. The clothing that was in her size. She was taking it all in. The light from the hallway shined thru the crack.

She heard the front door open and heard him come home.

She sat on the couch and just took the whole room in. He crept towards the playroom to find the door cracked open.

"Princess? You're here?!"

"Hi daddy."

He sat next to her on the couch and welcomed her home. He kissed her cheek and squeezed her thigh.

"Welcome home. Welcome to your playroom finally. We're going to have loads of fun and pleasure on this room." He said holding her closely. "stay here tonight, please pumpkin."

She nodded, nuzzling herself into her chest.

She was home. Ready for the next step. She was so excited to be fucked every. Single. Night. By daddy. Ready to be a full time submissive.