doll

They were getting ready for a night out. Sara had been working so hard on her book, she was almost ready for it to be published. Daddy was working too much as always. They needed a night out.

Sara was in her closet in a robe, her hair in rollers, she was applying her makeup.

Daddy came home from work and walked into their bedroom. Removing his work shirt, undoing his belt and slinking off his pants.

"Hi sweetheart."

"Hi daddy! Just finishing my makeup, am I running behind?" She asked.

"No no." He said as he laid on the bed tired from work.

"Should we not go out?" She asked confused and concerned.

He didn't say anything. Sara finished her makeup and took her rollers out.

She walked over to the bed, and sat next to daddy. Letting her robe expose her lace bra underneath.

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess? I'm fine, I just need a moment."

"Are you sure? You seem stressed." She said while going from sitting to kneeling over daddy, straddling him in his boxers. He placed her hands on his chest.

She let her robe fall to her waist. Exposing her black lace see thru bra.

"Let me take care of you daddy."

He growled. "I'm ok sweetheart."

She didn't listen. She slinked down to the floor. Dropping her robe and to her knees. She took his cock out of his boxers and started stroking him.

"I'll make you better daddy." She said with a smirk.

She starting licking from his base to the tip of his cock. He growled and moaned. She starting sucking the tip of his cock gently. He sat up and placed his hand on the back of her head. Pushing her down.

" If you're going to make me feel better do it right. " He barked.

He gripped her hair and starting shoving her down, making her swallow his entire cock.

He eyes welled with tears. He gagged. He loved those noises.

He pulled her off by her hair.

She smiled and looked up at him. Begging for more.

" Open wide. "

She listened to her order and stared at daddy while he continued to fuck her mouth. He loved hearing her gag on him. Drool started falling from her mouth. Her lipstick all over his cock. She started tapping his thigh, a sign that she needed air.

He didn't listen. He fucked her mouth harder. She gagged harder. She felt his cock squirm in her mouth. She knew he was close.

His thick hot cum shot down the back of her throat. She swallowed it all as he came inside of her pretty little mouth.

He finished and ripped her off his cock.

"I'm better cock slut." He growled leaning down to kiss her and wipe away her tears.

Not an ounce of eye makeup smeared. Just her lipstick. She wiped her mouth up from drool and sat kneeling at his feet.

"I told you I would make it better daddy." She whispered.

"That you did." He smiled guiding her into his lap.

His hand slipped in-between her thighs. She was soaked. Such a cock worshiper he thought. He slipped two fingers in and started fucking her.

"Daddy!"

She moaned. She quivered. It didn't take long for her to cum while sitting on daddy's lap.

She leaned back onto the bed in ecstasy.

"Fix your lipstick and put your dress on, we're ready for dinner." He said gripping her thigh.

"Yes daddy." She half moaned.

She got up and put on a royal blue dress. Short but not too short. Enough to get plenty of stares. She replied her lipstick and fixed her makeup a touch.

She placed on her heels and grabbed her purse and phone.

"Ready daddy."

"Coming." He said as he buckled his belt. "let me put shoes on princess."

He held the door open for her and they went to dinner. Cum still inside her pussy and a smile on both of their faces.