master

Sara had met her match. He was rough, tough and mean. He worshipped her but only when he behaved. He loved turning her body red and sore. She called him over when she needed to be used to a inch of humiliation. Daddy couldn't do that to her, while he worshipped Sara but he could never humiliate her like she needed with master.

Sara and master met on stream years ago. He bought a private show and showed Sara how she would behave with him. She turned to love it. It turned out they lived in the same city and decided to meet up.

He came over to Sara's once a month now. Most times daddy would watch their play session to be there to care and nurture her back to normal.

This time was no different.

Daddy sat on the bed watching Sara get tied up like an animal. Belt around her neck. Hands and feet tied together behind her exposing her cunt. She squirmed on the floor. "master!" She called.

"Yes whore?"

"Use. Me." She cried.

He grabbed the belt and yanked. She gasped for air. "Only good whores who listen get used."

She lubed a big plug and shoved it in her ass. Spanking it hard!

"What are you waiting for?!" She panted. He hated when she talked back. He shoved his cock down her throat. Almost sitting on her face. He grabbed her face making him look at him. Her ears teared from gagging on his cock.  He spit on her chest and rubbed the spit all over. "good whore."

He lifted her off the ground and put her on the couch to get easier access at her pussy.

"Who's body is this?!"

"Ma-masters! Masters body!"

"Good girl." He growled.

He shoved his hard cock deep inside her pussy. "no cumming whore!"

He fucked her until she was panting. Ready to cum all over him.

He pulled the plug out and shoved a few fingers in her ass before fucking her pussy again. Her ass was almost blistered from being spanked raw.

"Cum you fucking whore. All over my dick. Show me what a fucking cum slut you are!" He slapped her tits hard. They were beaten red.

On command she came without thinking. She came so hard she peed herself.

"What a good fucking whore. That's right humiliate yourself for me" he untied her and let her free. "Clean  up whore don't let it go to waste."

She cleaned up his cock and balls by licking and sucking on them. Drool streamed down her face. He rubbed it on all over herself. "useless whore."

He had her kneel at his feet. She looked up at him waiting. "such a good whore." He patted her head before kissing her forehead.

"Go get cleaned up slut. You're messy and pathetic."

She scurried into the bathroom to shower. He got dressed and left her place without saying a word. That's just what they did, he didn't do aftercare. She knew her place with him, daddy was there to take care of her.

After master left daddy went into the bathroom.

"You did so good princess."

"Thank you daddy! That was a really hard session but it's what I needed!"

" I know, now you can take a bubble bath and relax your holes and body. Want me to get in?"

She nodded and got in behind her. She leaned back on him and his hands gently wandered feeling her body, messaging the tension away. She was defeated in the best way, made to fall into daddy's hands like putty.