break

"Another night another playtime" he growled.

He pushed her onto the bed. She turned over. Ass up. Whip!

Her ass turned bright red. She moaned. He growled harder.

" You think that's it?! " Whip! Whip!

He cracked his whip in the air. Making her squirm. He loved watching her weaken. Turn into putty. Watch her mind melt away.

Whip!

She moaned in ecstasy. His cock grew harder.

Whip!

"Daddy!" She gasped. "more"

This time he got his paddle. Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Your wish is my command sweetheart." He moaned.

He flipped her over and tore her dress off. Not a care that it was new or special. He needed it off of her pretty sexy body.

He grabbed her throat and squeezed ever so gently. She melted. "daddyyyyy!" She cried.

He knew he broke her in the best way. He flipped her over onto her stomach. Gripped her hips and pulled them up. Whipped his cock out of his pants and rammed into her wet soaked pussy.

She moaned even louder.

Smack
Smack
Smack

Was all you could hear while he railed her. Her moaned turned to squeaks. The squeaks turned to panting.

He got the whip and whipped her ass so hard she came all over his cock while he was fucking her. He grew harder and railed her even more.

"I'm going to breed this pussy babygirl!" He moaned into her ear while he bred his princess.

"Fuck" they said exacerbated in unison.

They collapsed next to each other. He broke her into submission just they way he loved to leave her.