balcony

Sara continued to write her story. Feverishly. She could see the light at the end of the tunnel. Daddy decided to surprise her with a trip to the beach to celebrate her submitting her book.

He packed their bags as she wrote until the deadline. Dresses. Bikini's. Lace and leather. All of the important things she needed. She finished writing 20 more chapters right at the stroke of midnight. The next day they would drive to the beach.

They celebrated her submission by cuddling in bed before their drive. "I'm so proud of you pumpkin!" He said kissing her forehead.

She was already fast asleep in his arms. She was exhausted from writing.

They woke up bright and early and daddy packed the car up with their bags, snacks and beach stuff.

"Thank you daddy for taking care of all of this more me while I was working."

"It's the least I could have done you've been so busy you wouldn't have had the time."

She smiled. She felt so cared for. Even from something so little and simple.

They headed out to the beach. The one much closer than the last beach trip. In just a few short hours they arrived at the condo daddy rented for the week.

They carried their bags inside and went out to the balcony. They were in a high rise about 10 stories up.

"Think anyone can see us pumpkin?"

She shook her head no and smiled. He stood behind her at the railing and placed his hands on her belly.

"This might be the last trip alone pumpkin."

She giggled at the thought.

His hands made their way up to her breasts. Squeezing them. Groping them tightly. She moaned.

"Daddy what if people can see from the beach?"

"Let them." He barked.

He started kissing her neck and one hand found its way to her pussy. Gently touching and teasing her.

He picked her up and placed her on the chaise that was on the balcony and straddled her on top. Kissing her lips tenderly.

He lifted her dress and undid his pants. He took his slut right on the balcony. Not caring if anyone could see.

Sara was quiet just in case there were neighbors outside. Just like how daddy taught her to be quiet sometimes.

He fucked her pussy raw until he couldn't cum inside her sweet little pussy anymore. Breeding her with his seed.

He leaned down and kissed her belly. "we're waiting for you little one." He whispered.

He pulled her dress down and redid his pants.

" What a good start to the week pumpkin. Is it time for the beach? "

She eagerly nodded and smiled at daddy. She was so excited to rest and be bred for a whole week alone with daddy.