cuffs

Sara decided to take her writing to the bar to people watch and write. She always was fascinated by other people especially for her book. She sat at the bar and ordered a mocktail to make it look like she was drinking.

She was in the middle of writing her newest chapter when a man asked if the stool next to her was taken. She barely looked up and said "no it's not." And continues to write.

Intrigued with Sara he called over the bartender, "I'll take an IPA and whatever she is drinking, she needs a refill."

"Got a card for a tab?" The bartender asked and he handed over his card.

"Working late?" He open endedly asked Sara.

"Working on a hobby project." She said without stopping her work. "thanks for the drink you didn't have to."  She smiled. She was interested in his new mystery man.

"A beautiful girl like you working on a Friday night alone, it would have been a disjustice if I hadn't" he smiled and noticed she blushed.

Sara finished her chapter and saved her work, placing her computer back in get bag. " Leaving already?" He asked.

"I'm Sara, nice to meet you." She said with her big smile and blue eyes.

" Rob, I thought you were leaving because I annoyed you."

"not at all, I get into a zone and have to finish before I can save, thank you for the drink handsome."

Sara and Rob talked for what didn't seem like hours but turned into closing time. They talked about everything under the sun. It was easy. She confessed that she wasn't actually drinking and he said he knew but was never going to ask. He respected her sobriety.

They walked out to the parking lot together. Sara drove but Rob was smart and took an Uber.

"need a ride home? I don't mind. " Sara asked shyly it was late but she couldn't say goodnight to Rob yet. They spent the last few hours building sexual tension and she needed a release.

" If it's not too much trouble, I only live a few minutes away. "

Sara smiled and unlocked her car. He opened her driver's door like a gentleman.

He told her directions as she drove. They got to his apartment and she parked. They started talking about their night together. "I don't want to say goodnight ." Sara said shyly.

"I don't do this, but ..." He paused, "would you like to come inside? We can finish where we left off at the bar."

"I would love that."

He led her inside and lead her to the couch. They got comfortable together. They continued talking. As they talked the closer they got on the couch. He pulled her into his chest and cuddled her. Rubbing his hand up and down her back, kissing her forehead. They fit together as if this was one of many times.

He leaned down, took her chin in his hand and kissed her lips. He had been dying to kiss her lips since the bar. She kissed back. Biting his lip. He swiftly swatted her ass.

He pushed her back onto the couch and leaned over her stealing more kisses. Kissing her neck and collarbone. She moaned. She ached.

He picked her up off of the couch and brought her to his room. He laid her on his bed and started kissing from her ankles up her legs. He slowly took her soaked lace panties off and lifted her dress out of the way.

He stood and admired her pussy. "wow even more beautiful."

He leaned down and started kissing her thighs working his way in and up to her lips. Her swollen pussy.

He began licking her clit and fingering her pussy. She moaned and bucked her hips. He couldn't keep her hands still, grabbing at his hair.

"If you can't behave those hands I'm going to have to do something with them." He sternly said before kissing her pussy again.

She grabbed his hair again just to taunt him.

Rob got up, and got handcuffs. "sit up." He ordered. "good girls listen, are you a good girl?"

Sara smirked and giggled. Taunting him more.  He grabbed her wrists and cuffed them behind her back. He flipped her onto her stomach. Grabbed her hips and made her kneel exposing her pussy again.

Swat.

"Good girls take it. Are you going to be daddy's good girl?!"

"Yes daddy." She moaned. She won the fight she started.

Swat. Swat. Swat. He spanked her ass harder. He fingered her until she was panting. Begging to be fucked.

"Daddy fuck meeeee. I want you to use me."

He grabbed the cuffs and pulled her upper body off the bed and grabbed her throat.

"You will be fucked and used tonight like a good little slut I thought you were at the bar. Look how needy you are. Pathetic sult. "

He pushed her face down into the mattress and started railing her. Swatting her ass as he fucked her hard.

"Milk my cock you slut."

She moaned and she squeezed her pussy around his cock. Milking him to completion.

"Fuck." He exclaimed while he came inside of her pussy.

He undid the cuffs and brought her head back to his chest. He kissed her forehead and told her how much of a good girl she was.