his room

His room had grey painted walls. Dim lights. Ropes. Whips. Feathers. Cuffs. Everything that he could want to punish someone with. A large bed. A couch. A swing. Chairs. Of course a bathroom connected to the room. Closets and dresser drawers of toys and lace and leather.

He spent years creating this room. His playroom. Few had seen it but he was excited to show off to Sara.

"Meet me for coffee. I have a present. " He texted Sara knowing she was at work already for the day.

"I'm working. Can't." She quickly shot a reply back.

"It was an order princess."

Annoyed she read the last message.

His phone rang. It was Alex, Sara's assistant.

"Hello?"

"Hi yes, Sara is extremely busy today with meetings. She can fit you in for a shot meeting in her office at-"

"I'll be here." He said to Alex before hanging up.

He showed up at her office am hour later. He sat in the lobby with a small box. It was a key.

" She'll see you now. " Alex said across the lobby.

He got up, fixed his suit, and walked into his office. He shut the door behind her without saying a word.

He placed the small box on her desk and drew the curtains closed before sitting down across from her desk.

" Open it! " He ordered

Sara sat down and sighed. " What's this? "

He said nothing. Just waited.

She moved the box closer. It was a little heavy.

She undid the bow and lifted the top.

She found a key.

"What's this for?" She said confused.

"The room I've been telling you about silly girl. " He said in a coy voice. He had been telling her about this room for what felt like months. The first night they met he bragged about it. He was teasing her, they had only had one session thus far. He knew this would make her say yes to being his finally.

" The room... Is... Real?" She stumbled.

He nodded.

She sat back in her chair. She knew the answer to the question he asked her the first night they played.

"Yes. Yes daddy." She whispered.

"Finally... I'm happy you finally made the decision." He smirked.

"Shall we celebrate?"

"Here?!" She whisper yelled. "No we can't. This is. Where...I work!" She was torn.

He stood up from his chair. "yes here." He knew she would be quiet.

"I have a meeting in 10 minutes."

"Tick tock, you're wasting time. "

She stood up and turned around, her ass facing the desk.

"Good girl" he growled.

He stood in front of her. Unzipped her dress open from top to bottom. He found a lace thong and no bra.

"Good. Girl." He exclaimed.

His hand made its way to his pussy. Teasing. His other hand undid his pants and belt. He took his hard cock out ready to fuck her.

"Bend over!" He whispered.

"Hands on the desk. Not a peep."

He lifted her dress and drove his cock into his pussy. Five hard quick thrusts, their bodies slapped together softly.

Slap.

Slap.

Slap.

Slap.

Slap.

He drove his seed deep inside that pussy. She milked his cock. Hard.

He zipped his pants back up. Redid his belt. He swatted her ass. Pulled her dress down again. Turned her around. Grabbed her face kissing her hard. Rezipped her dress again.

"Meeting time." He smirked.

"Daddy." She couldn't speak.

"I'll be here waiting." He smirked at her again.

She grabbed her phone, iPad, and drink before heading to the door.

She turned around and smirked before opening it.

He knew he owned her finally and that she would love his room.