worthy

It would be years later she found someone who loved her. Who treasured the ground she walked on. The air she breathed.

He would meet her when she was low but not her lowest. He knew that she needed saving. That she needed to find a release.

She posted on twitter...

"Can't wait to get back to my sir...wish he would give me attention."

He knew that she would love this release.

"Sir isn't treating you right?" He messaged.

"Nope, being ignored as usual." Sara was annoyed she never got the attention she craved. Always used.

" I can fix that little girl. Come over. 😈"

" When?! " She was excited.

" Now, I'll pick you up. I don't bite. "

She gave him the address and waited for him to come get her. She was excited. She had a good feeling.

They rode in the car together quietly. They talked about their past conversations. Past partners. It felt so natural.

He opened the car door for her like a gentleman. He led her into his house. He sat on an armchair and raised his hand out leading her towards him.

" Come sit little one."

She slowly walked over towards him. Grabbing his hand. Lightly squeezing it.

He patted his lap. " Come sit on daddy. "

She paused. She was a little nervous but in-between her legs tingled.

She sat on his lap. One hand on her thigh. The other on the chin. He pulled her in for a kiss.

Sparks flew. They couldn't be stopped.

He pulled her in closer, her body rested on his chest, her head on his shoulder. His hand slowly finding its way up her leg under her dress.

"Someone's wet already." He growled.

Her legs spread apart further without her thinking.

He started rubbing her pussy... His pussy... Under her dress, over her undies.

"Daddy!" She whimpered.

"Shhhh it's okay babygirl. Let daddy relax you."

She started melting into him again. He pulled her undies to the side and started fingering her wet pussy.

She started to moan and squeak.

"Daddy wants to give you special kisses." He said pointing to her pussy.

She nodded and stood up. He helped her back into the chair.

Her legs spread apart instantly. She lifted up her dress.

"Ready?" Daddy asked.

"Yes daddy!"

He began kissing her thighs. Her sweet pink pussy lips. His tongue deep inside.

Her moans got louder. She started squeezing his hand.

"Daddy. I'm. Going. To. Cum."

"Cum princess!" He growled before fucking her deeply his his fingers and sucking her clit.

She came all over his face.

"Let's go upstairs."

She took his hand and followed.

They went in his room. He placed her on the bed and started kissing her. Fingering her. Keeping her oh so wet.

"Daddy's going to fuck you now princess! Lean back." He ordered.

She leaned back on the bed and lifted her legs open. He stood in the middle of her thighs, fitting perfectly.

He guided his cock into her pussy. She moaned. He fit perfectly inside.

Slowly in and out. He grabbed her hips tightly. "fuck princess!"

He pulled out and flipped her over onto her knees. "Head down. Ass up." He ordered.

He stepped back and admired her sweet pussy before shoving it back inside hard. Ramming the fuck out of her pussy.

"Breed me daddy!" She moaned.

He grabbed her throat from behind and growled in her ear. "cum on my thick. Hard. Cock." He growled again.

She started milking his cock waiting for him to breed her.

"Uhhhh fuckkkkk!" He growled again in her ear while shooting his load deep inside.

He leaned down and kissed her lips. "Good. Girl." Smack! He smacked her ass thanking her.