lace

He was away on business for the day and she finally had a day off to relax. To unwind. Shop, her favorite activity.  Sara found herself buying new dresses and underwear. She sent a picture to him of her holding a ton of panties.

"Does daddy approve?" She texted him.

All he sent a wolf emoji.

She knew that was a yes from daddy.

She found some dresses and tried them on.

She texted him a few pictures of dresses. "which one?"

"Princess I just stepped out of a meeting, one second."

She was frustrated. She wanted him to pick. A few minutes go by and she sends another picture of her in her bra, panties and heels. No words

"Princess! You have my attention."

"Which ones daddy?"

He picked two out but not before she was nude in that dressing room wishing daddy was with her.

"You know princess I'm about to leave for the airport and I'll be home by bedtime. Pick out some new lace for me tonight."

" Yes daddy. Safe flight. love you." She swiftly texted back with a nude photo.

*Go buy lace for you to wear when I get home please. I expect you be ready in it."

She understood her assignment she was happy, giddy.

She went over to Victoria Secret to get lace. She picked out a blue and black corset with flowers on it, matching thong and robe.

She picked up food on her way home and eagerly awaited daddy.

She took the time to lace up the corset before he came home. She put the thong on and robe and waited on the couch for daddy.

"Princess I'm home!" He shouted after closing the door.

He found her asleep on the couch. He kneeled beside her and kissed her face.

"Daddy!" She sleepily said.

He kissed her as if they spent weeks apart. He could take his hands off her. He reached down and found she was soaked. The beautiful thong wet for daddy.

He stood up and unzipped his pants and guided her mouth to his cock. She gave him a blowjob right in the living room. She didn't finish him though.

He bent her over the edge of the couch ripping that thong off. Shoving his thick hard cock into her pussy. He had to breed his little girl. In the beautiful corset.

"Daddy. The blinds!" She moaned.

He didn't care. He wanted everyone to see his sult take his cock.

He drove his cock deeper. Harder.

" Milk this cock slut!" He ordered.

She squeezed her pussy so tight he moaned and growled in her ear finishing inside.

" Good girl!" He said while he bred her deeply.

That lace is exactly what they both needed.