sunbathing baby

If she wasn't in a bikini she was in a sundress that barely covered her ass. His weakness. He had to be on his best behavior when they weren't in the condo at the beach. He hated it.

"Should we go to an early dinner tonight? It's the last night." He asked Sara.

She shrugged while she was reading in her lounge chair. She was busy reading her book.

" We should go back to the room with that attitude."

She shrugged again. This time she smirked.

" What are you gonna do about it daddy? " She whispered so no one else heard.

He fumed. He wanted to flip her over right on her lounge chair and spank that exposed ass but he couldn't. There were others around.

He closed his eyes and laid back in his chair. Trying to relax.

He woke up an hour or so later after a nap in the sun.

Sara poked him, " daddy, more sun tan lotion please. "

He shook his head and lotioned her up again. Resisting the urge to fondle her breasts and ass in the process. She was being so a naughty today. On their last day at the beach.

Storms started rolling in shortly after he reapplied lotion to her beautiful body.

They quickly packed up and rushed back to the condo so they wouldn't get soaked. Little did daddy know, his pumpkin was soaked. Lotioning her up set her on edge.

She placed her stuff down near the door and started stripping her suit and coverup right as they walked in.

"Daddy said he needed to fix that attitude didn't he?" She giggled. Standing naked. Waiting.

He charged her and took her over his shoulder and threw her on the bed and pinned her down.

She giggled. He couldn't resist.

"You were a naughty little girl today! Teasing daddy like that all day. You should be punished." He growled.

She giggled again. Trying to break away from his strong arms.

He started kissing her neck and her breasts. Licking his way down her stomach. Kissing the top of her pussy.

"Kitten I don't think I should let you cum."

He kissed her pussy more. Licking her. Pecking her. She moaned. "daddy!" Sucking her lips. She moaned. She bucked her hips into his mouth.

"Let me cum daddy!" She begged.

"No."

He continued to fuck her with his tongue. She moaned over and over. Begging to let her cum. He sucked her clit until she started shaking. The very beginning of a huge orgasm.

He stopped. Let her legs go. Kissed her mouth and went in the shower. She had to be punished he thought.

She followed him into the shower. Begging to join him so she could give him a blow job. She thought that would surely change his mind.

She blew him the shower. His hand gripping her hair. Making her bob on his cock. Deep throating it. He finished in her mouth. They finished the shower and dried off.

She was waiting for daddy to tell her to get back into bed. Instead he handed her a bullet and panties along with a dress for dinner.

"You're being punished. If you can hold in your orgasm at dinner you may cum on the car on the way home."

She smirked and got dressed.

They headed to dinner. He turned on the toy from his phone every so often. Watching her squirm. Unable to moan, make a noise or cum. She was putty in his hand.

She made it through dinner. He was shocked.

They got into the car and she begged. "daddy. I did it. I didn't cum. I need to cum. Now! Please let me!!"

He started driving and handed her his phone to control the toy.

She put the toy on the highest setting. "daddddddddyyyyyyyy fuck. Oh my god. Daddy! " She cried as he watched her entire body shake. She finally came. She was panting in her seat. She turned off the toy and closed her eyes.

"Thank you daddy." She whispered.

He grinned and continued to drive home. He carried her inside from the car, she was so tired from cumming so hard and from dinner. He tucked her into bed for the last night at the beach. He cuddled up next to her and whispered. "daddy is going to breed you on the balcony before we leave tomorrow. You better behave tonight."

She smiled while half asleep.

He kissed her stroked her hair while she succumbed to sleep.

His foreverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara