daddy

He waited for her to return home from dropping off their daughter at daycare after he said he was leaving for work. He set out all the things he needed to bathe his princess. She needed to relax after working so hard as a mother all week. Taking care of their home and child.

She returned home and was surprised to find daddy home again.

"Is everything ok?" She asked, concerned.

"Everything is fine, I took the day off so I could pamper you sweetheart. You deserve it."

"Thank you daddy, what did you have in mind?"

"First we're going to take a long hot bath, then we're going to lay in bed while I worship you."

" Daddy you don't have to do that, there's no need."

He put her finger on her lips, shushing her. " Quiet, you deserve this, let daddy take care of his little one."

He took her hand and led her to the bathroom. Where he undressed her, admiring her beautiful body.

He stripped down while the bath was filling up.  He kissed her gently and touched her body with his strong hands to help her relax.

He got into the tub first and held out his hand to help her in. They sat down, bubbles surrounding them. The smells of lavender and vanilla entering their noses. She leaned her back against his chest. He kissed her neck and shoulders gently and held her body close to his.

His hands began to wander to her breasts and down her stomach.

"Daddy." She quietly moaned.

"Yes?"

"I need you."

"I have you, don't worry."

His hands found her pussy which he knew was wet even under water. He massaged her clit and her lips slowly. She moaned again. Her hips started to shimmy back and forth. His fingers entered her and began to go in and out. She moaned again, throwing her head back into him.

He fucked her with his fingers making her cum all over his hand.

"That's a good girl." He growled.

She spun around in the tub, placed her legs around him and lifted herself onto his hard cock. She slowly rode him as the water splashed. She buried her face into his shoulder.

"That's it sweetheart, make daddy cum. Let daddy breed you."

She rode him until his body shook beneath hers. He came deep inside her pussy.

He stood up in the tub, he looked up in awe of her body. He ran his hands up and down her long legs. He kissed her thighs and stood up in front of her. He grabbed her face and kissed her lips.

He helped her out of the tub and dried her off. He finished drying himself off and carried her to bed.

He gently threw her on the bed and stood to admire her for a moment. He loved seeing her naked, especially after having a baby. He loved just staring at her strong but delicate body.

He got rope out from their chest of drawers and started tying her to the bed. He was going to use her today.

Once he was done he ran a feather up and down her body. Every once in a while he would crack the whip on her body. She would moan in pain and pleasure. She smiled hard at daddy.

He retrieved a toy that would touch her g-spot and enter her ass and vibrate. She moaned in ecstasy. "Daddy!" She cried.

He clamped her nipples. Pulling the chain slightly. She moaned again.

He increased the vibration on the toy and whips her breasts more. Her entire body was shaking, she was so close to cumming.

He removed the toy and shoved his cock into her pussy. She was a creamy mess.

He began fucking her hard. His balls slapped against her ass as he pounded her hard. He pulled the chain. She hasn't stopped moaning since he entered her wet throbbing pussy. She came all over his cock four times while he fucked her hard.

"Daddy's going to breed you now!" He moaned in her ear.

His body convulsed as he came inside of her. Filling her up with his seed.

Still inside of her he undid her wrists and moved onto her ankles.

"Thank you daddy."

He kissed her deeply and cleaned her up from all the wetness.

He got her favorite jammies and dressed her. He laid her back in bed and shushed her to sleep. Now she needed rest. He laid next to her watching his beautiful princess sleep.

He treated her exactly how she needed to be treated this morning. In the afternoon they would get lunch and go on a small date before Annabelle needed to be picked up. He always wanted to make sure that she was taken care of so she could take care of him.