served

After a long grueling day at the office daddy came home to find Sara kneeling by the door.

He wondered where Annabelle was but knew that she was safe or Sara wouldn't be kneeling.

"To what pleasure do I owe you serving me princess?" He patted her head as he placed things work things down.
He placed his hand under her chin bringing her head upwards so he could stare in her eyes.

"You said you had a bad day, so I want to make you better." She almost whispered.

She was wearing a leash and collar, holding the leash in her hands, waiting for daddy to take it. He took the leash from her and pulled. He walked her into the bedroom. She was so sexy when she crawled for him.

He kneeled at the foot of the bed waiting for her next order.

"get up... On the bed."

She crawled on the bed and kneeled again. Hands on her thighs.

He grabbed the leash again and pulled her closer to him. " What are you going to do for daddy? "

" Anything daddy. "

" Good girl. "

He dropped the leash and ordered her to lay on her stomach, mouth open.

" I'm gonna fuck your pretty little mouth like a whore you are. All your holes are going to be used tonight baby. "

" Yes daddy. " She gleamed looking up at him.

Before he fucked her mouth he got a plug, it vibrated. He lubed it up and shoved it in her pretty little ass. He switched it on and ordered her not to cum.

He walked back to get mouth and dropped his pants. He cock already hard. He was hard the second he saw her kneeling at the door.

"Suck." He growled.

She opened her mouth and he began fucking her. Grabbing her hair with both hands. Not caring if she gagged on his dick. He was going to use her. Precum was on the tip of his cock.

"Clean it slut."

She licked it clean and begged with her eyes for daddy to fuck her.

"On all fours like the whore you are." He growled again.

She obeyed. He grabbed the leash, pulling back so her back arched and her neck was long. She moaned. He held her like that while he fucked her ass with the plug. She moaned harder.

"No cumming you fucking pathetic whore."

"Yes daddy." She groaned.

He released the leash and grabbed her hips. Ramming his dick inside her pussy. It was tighter than normal thanks to the plug.

"You sucked my cock so good I can't fuck you for very long, you're lucky."

He rammed into her hand, pushing her head into the mattress.

"I'm going to tell you when to cum and you're going to cum. Got it it whore?"

"Yes yes daddy!" She begged. "please daddy now."

"Cum you little whore. All over daddy's cock."

She released the biggest orgasm her body convulsing and her panting.

"Fuck!" He moaned. He came deep inside of her.

He slapped her ass a few times before pulling out.

"Good girl." He purred.

"Now it's time to go make dinner, we need to eat. "

She got up and said "yes daddy." She walked out of the room naked only to put an apron on in the kitchen.

She served him in and out of the bedroom that night.

She served dinner at the table. Instead of placing her plate on the table next to his, hers went on the floor. She ate like a pet. "good girl!" He patted her head.

"You're to kneel or lay at daddy's feet tonight."

"Yes daddy."

He knew exactly the mood she was in when he opened that door tonight. He would have her serve him until bedtime when he fucked her pretty little brains out again.