the future

It's their big day.

She's in all white. Her gown hits the floor. Shows off her waist and curves. It trails behind her as she walks. The sunlight reflects the sparkle in her dress and her eyes. Her flowers are white with some blue flowers. Her hair is down, slightly curled, long and shiny. His favorite way she wears her hair. She's in blue heels that daddy bought her as a wedding present.

They might just be getting married in their living room but today is special.

He is wearing a grey suit with a black shirt underneath. A royal blue tie that matches his eyes. It shows off his salt and pepper hair and beard. His shiny black shoes match his shirt. He's nervous and excited.

Her best friend Rebecca is in a royal blue dress that also hits the floor. It's flowy and long. It complements her blonde hair and blue eyes. Her bouquet is all white, simple flowers. It's smaller than Sara's but just as pretty. Peter is there in an all black suit and tie standing with Julian. Julian couldn't pick someone better to stand by his side while he married his girl. Her other protector had to be there to see.

The wedding was small and intimate just how they wanted.

Their officiant is someone who Julian knows from work. He couldn't have picked someone more qualified for the vows.

Sara walks out of their bedroom, holding her flowers to soft instrumental music. Her eyes meet his and The second she sees him a tear streams down her face.

She reaches him and he wipes away her happy tears and smiles so hard at her.

They're finally getting married.

The joined hands. They were shaking with excitement.

"Let's marry these two wonderful friends of ours today. They deserve each other forever. You may behind Julian."

"I Julian take Sara to be my wife. To take care of her in sickness and in health. To be by her side through everything and anything. I will cherish the ground you walk on every single day. I never want to be without you in my life. It might have taken a long time to find you but since I found you 6 years ago I will never. Ever. Let you go princess. You're my everything. I can't wait til you're my wife. And most of all I promise to protect you from the bad." he said in a low tone, his voice was strong but shaky as he tried not to tear up at his words and how beautiful she looked as she watched him, and listening to every word. He placed her ring on her finger. A black stone just like her collar that she wears on her right hand. The stone is an oval cut with tiny diamonds around it and the wedding band soldered together like their bond.

"I Sara take Julian to be my husband. In sickness and in health. To death due us part. I promise to cook for you everyday. I take care of you at your worst and cheer you on at your best. I promise to be the best mother to your children. I will be devoted to you for the rest of your life. I promise to protect you even if that's your job to protect me. I promise to stay faithful and only be with you daddy." She blushed." I promise to take care of myself everyday and take care of you and our baby." She smiled as tears streamed down her face. Her voice was shaky and quiet. She put on his wedding band on. A simple silver band.

"You may kiss your wife!" The officiant cheered.

Julian placed his hands on her cheeks and pulled her in for a long kiss.

Everyone clapped and couldn't stop grinning. They finally were married.

They made their way to the restaurant where Sara and Julian first met many years ago. The four of them sat in the same booth and talked about their lives and how they have bloomed over the years. How Rebecca and Peter were so grateful and happy to be included on their special day. They talked about how much Sara has grown since meeting Julian for the better.