ANGEL

She adored him

even with his hands

around her neck

River's pov

Noah froze, his pupils dilating as his grip on my hips tightened.

I giggled bashfully and peered up at him innocently, and cupped his face rubbing my nose along his neck, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that."

His hand went to my neck and he squeezed it making me look up; darkened forest green eyes stared into mine.

"Baby," he rasped. "when did you get so naughty hm?"

I bit my lip and held the hand on my neck, "only for you."

He groaned, "damn right." and started trailing his lips on the side of my neck which he let go and began biting and placing love bites.

"Noah," I let out a breathless giggle. He continued his assault with his lips.

I cupped his face and brought it down so I could kiss him. Our lips moved hungrily over each other. It was as if he were air and I needed to breathe. Not being able to get enough of each other. Wanting to engrave the feeling in my heart to last me a lifetime.

I tugged on his soft curls making him groan in pleasure. Noah's hands moved from my waist to my butt and squeezed hard.

"Baby," he groaned, "you're killing me."

Face flushed, I pull away slightly and rest my forehead on his hard chest. I could feel his heart beating loudly against my ear.

I closed my eyes and pressed my lips against it and said, "you're my favorite person, ever. And I am forever grateful for you. I don't say it as often as I should."

He gently cupped my face and lowered his face to mine and rubbed his nose softly against mine then hugged me tightly to his chest, swaying us side to side.

"My sweet angel." I felt my face heat at his words.

I went on my tiptoes and kissed him again. Pulling away reluctantly he says, "let's go so we can get back quickly and bake something sweet."

Smiling I nodded and went to get my red handbag as Noah started the car. 

~

Noah's pov

Finding a parking spot wasn't easy since it was the weekend. Luckily after 15 minutes of looking, we found one.

I grabbed River's hand and laced our fingers, my palm engulfed hers completely. She raised our laced hands to her lips and kissed the back of mine. Smiling down at her I leaned down and kissed the crown of her head.

A gush of cold wind welcomed us as we walked into the mall. looking down at River's outfit I asked her, "You're not feeling cold baby?"

She shook her head, "I'm okay," smiling at me.

I nodded and looked around at the shops, There has been something I've wanted to buy for a while now.

"Noah, can we go there?" she pointed to a shop with foreign letters. "If you want, we can split up, and meet in the food court? I already know what I want to get her."