CUDDLES

You are the sunrise I stayed up all night for

Noah's pov

"You use the one in my room, and I'll use my parents'."

We just got back home from the beach, too tired to do anything we forced ourselves to shower then put on a movie.

I quickly washed my hair and body, hopped out of the shower, and dried myself.

Walking into my room, I quickly changed before River got out and laid on my bed with an arm over my eyes. I was quite exhausted from the beach but had fun.

I heard the door to my bathroom open and the sound of tiny feet rushing towards the bed sounded.

I smiled to myself.

Suddenly I felt a light weight jump on the bed followed by squealing.

"Baby," I groaned opening my eyes.

There she sat on her knees going up and down the bed, clad in one of my shirts that was clearly too big on her; it kept slipping off her dainty shoulders. And despite having some of her clothes in my closet she still liked wearing mine. Not that I minded, quite the opposite really.

On our way home we stopped by a local ice cream parlor and as a result River is on a sugar rush.

"Noah," she whined.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her on top of me.

She giggled and cuddled into my neck. "Thanks for today, I had an amazing time."

I pecked her softly on the nose and smiled, "anything for you, my love."

She started tracing my face with her index finger softly.

I closed my eyes enjoying the feather-like touches. I was enjoying the feeling when she started leaving trails of soft kisses along my face, jaw, and neck.

I groaned, tightening my hold around her hips.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and started to kiss me. I quickly responded and sat up causing her to straddle me.

I felt the blood rush to my lower region. It was poking River in the stomach, making her pull away dazed. Her face was flushed and her lips were swollen red. I'm sure my face was the same.

"What's tha-" she looked down and her mouth shaped in an "O" in realization.

I bit my lip and ran a hand down my hair.

River giggled softly and gave me a sweet peck before getting off the bed.

"Um, let's put on a movie now yeah?" She said bashfully, trying to change the topic.

She leaned down to pick a movie to put in the DVD, causing the shirt to rise and show off her creamy lithe thighs.

I groaned again, and quickly nodded in agreement, "I'll be back, I need to go to the bathroom to fix my problem."

River blushed more and mumbled a 'sorry'.

I then walked up to her, towering over her petite frame, and leaned down wanting another sweet taste of her lips.

She thought the same thing. Went on her tiptoes to meet me halfway and gripped my shoulders and kissed me again.

I slipped my tongue in her mouth making her squeal. Putting my hands under her thighs I pulled her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

We fought for dominance, I allowed her to take over for a bit. River's small hands went to my hair, pulling it slightly. Then she bit my bottom lip making me moan in surprise. The heated kiss continued for a few more minutes until we pulled away slightly causing a string of saliva to come out.

It was the most erotic sight I've ever seen. Her forehead now pressed to mine, both of us breathing heavily. I slowly rubbed our noses like I knew she loved. Her face was a pretty rosy color. I gave her one more sweet kiss on her red swollen lips then let her down.

She stumbled a little. Thankfully my hands were on her small waist and stilled her.

"Wow." She said breathily.

I laughed, "I'll be back baby, just put the movie on. I'll be back with some snacks."

She nodded and went to go turn the tv on.

I left the room quickly and went to the toilet to fix my big problem.

After I was done, I washed my hands and went downstairs to get the snacks I promised. Opening the pantry I grinned seeing our favorite candy. Grabbing two packs, and Doritos, bounty, and some Snapple drinks. Putting them on a wood tray, I went up to my room.

River was sitting on the bed, still bashful, fixing her hair behind her ear.

I grinned at her, holding the pack of candies.

She squealed and patted down the bed. I followed and sat down next to her, putting the snack tray in front of us on the bed.

"What did you pick?" I nodded my head towards the tv.

"I decided on Peter Pan. It's been a while since we've last watched it."

I nodded and pulled her to my lap. I couldn't keep my hands to myself even if I tried. I loved having contact with her.

Clearly, she did as well, turning slightly to peck my neck.

I bit my lip, then leaned forward to open a pack of hot Doritos while River started the movie and grabbed a Snapple for herself.

Every once in a while I'd hear her recite her favorite lines while it's being said beneath her breath.

I found it endearing. Every time I'd catch her doing it I'd give her a peck on the cheek, to which she blushed.

River loved Peter Pan. She has seen all
cartoons and movies and read the book.

Towards the end of the movie, I felt myself drifting to sleep. I cuddled into River and felt her press a kiss on my nose and chuckle.

She started running her hands through my hair, playing with it.

"Goodnight my love," River whispered.

I mumbled a 'goodnight baby' and shortly after, I fell asleep.