Chapter Fifty- Nine: Mine ***

|Déjà Vu by Sleeping With Sirens|

Ricky's P.O.V.

After everything was sorted out, Kate and I went home. we decided to let Sabrina and Chris keep the kids for the night. I felt like a bit jealous, don't even ask me why. Even when someone stares at your girl, you feel like you should protect them.

I watched Kate fall on the couch and close her eyes. I raised my eyebrows ad stared at her legs. Her choice to wear a dress, an I can't help it but look. I sat at the end of the couch, and right before I could say anything, her feet were in my lap.

"Ricky, massage my feet." She command. I rolled my eyes and started to rub them. I'm guessing that I presses something hard, but a soft moan came out of her mouth. I smirked at her.

"You know what would be better." I said, pushing her feet away. I climbed on top of her and started to leave kisses up her neck. She allowed herself to wrap her arms around me. out lips later crashed and we made our for a couple of seconds. I pulled off my shirt and went back to kissing her.
She pulled away and motioned towards the bedroom. I nodded and carried her to the room. Once I reached there I laid her down and took off her dress. Lace. Lace was underneath. I tugged off the skinny jeans, and climbed on her once again and sucked on her weak spot, which I have now memorized. I sucked on it till it made a mark.

"You're mine." I growled, making her nod her head. "Good." I said and I clipped her bra, attacking her left breast. She moaned and grabbed the ends of my hair. I didn't waste another minute. I grabbed a condom and pulled of the boxers and slid it on. I looked over at Kate and saw that she was taking off her underwear. I hovered above her and slowly slides myself inside her. Kate moaned, and her hands made their way to my back, digging her nails in. I took myself half way out and slammed myself in again. the room was soon filled with skin slapping and moans. we both came to our highs and I soon feel beside her.

"I love you Ricky." She said, kissing me.

"I love you more that I can ever imagine." I told her. We cuddled together and slept.

"Why Ricky, are you afraid of something?" Her voice taunted me. I remembered her, leaving her alone to go find Kate.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Well, I would ask the same thing, but right now I would be worried about your son and his girlfriend." She laughed. Jace and Emily? What was wrong with them?

"What's wrong with them?" I asked bravely. she laughed again and spoke.

"You should've been more carefully." and with that she disappeared.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

I know it's short, but I typed it on my phone.