Chapter Eighty- Seven: Tell Me How You're Sleeping

|Wolf in Sheep's Clothing by Set It Off|

Ricky's P.O.V.

I was back on tour, and called the kids every night no matter what time it was. The only thing I hated was when people would ask me how I was doing. It just brought back the memories. The kids were staying with Ryan- Ashley.

"RICKY!" I jumped up and saw Ryan staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"We have a signing to do." He said. I nodded my head and walked outside with him I to the venue. There was a table set up and the fans were all standing there, they all saw us and started screaming. I fixed the Bonnie on my head and sat down between Ryan and Chris. The fans started walking and giving us gifts and asking us to sign their stuff. One fan with red hair and blue eyes walking up to me and handing me a framed photo. I smiled and took a look at it. Chris leaned over and looked at it as well. It was a drawing of Kate and the kids when we went to the park. Everything was so detailed, it looked so real. Tears were brought to my eyes at looking at it. I stood up and walked around the table to the girl. I gave a her a big hug as the fans around me awed.

"Thank you so much." I whispering her ear. We pulled away and she smiled. She looked 18, but I was still not over Kate. I walked back to my seat and held the drawing. "This will be in my house on the wall." I told her. She nodded and we signed her things. I noticed Chris writing her a thank you note and handing it to her. Our drummer Vinny, brought candy for the fans so they got to choose which one they wanted at the end of the line.

After an hour of signing and laughing, it was over. The fans always knew a way to make me smile. Now all we had to do was play a show. I was in the room putting my my paint as Chris leaned over me to fix his eyebrows.

"Goth." I muttered jokingly. Chris rolled his eyes at me.

"Fag." He said dragging the word.

"Do you even know what it means?" I asked,

"No, but do you know what goth means." He fired back.

"Yeah. You." I sassed. He glared at me and walked away, only to hit by a empty bottle.

"Hey! My make up will be ruined." I yelled. They was laughter and Josh came in telling us to finish everything up. We all groaned and pushed each other out of the room.

"Balz you walk too slow." I groaned.

"Ricky, you have a girl's ass." He sassed.

"No I don't." I defended my ass.

"Yes, you do." Balz said.

"Rick, buddy you do. It's so tiny. You have butt goals." Josh said, nodding. Everyone agreed and Chris slapped my ass.

"Chris, what the fuck?" I said, holding my ass,

"What? Was that to hard? Do you need another spanking?" He pouted. I glared at him and walked faster towards the stage. We all got ready and Vinny first went out, followed by the rest of us. We preformed all the song that was on our set list.

After a hour and a half, the show was done and we were packing up and going to the next city. I got one the bus and saw the picture, I picked it up and looked at it.

"It really is a work of art." Chris said behind me. I nodded my head,

"I really miss her you know." I said, letting a tear fall. Chris hugged him, rubbing my back as I sobbed into his chest.

"I know it hurts. What you did was good. You took her pain away. Do it for what you have left, like the kids." Chris said. I nodded my head, lulling away and wiping away the tears.

"Thanks. I think I'm going to sleep." I said, walking to my bunk.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

I'm still alive guys! I've had so much homework this week and studying was a lot of work. But hey, I got 100% on my math test. Also, I've been watching a lot of Attack on Titan. I love it so much. Mikasa is my woman crush now.