Chapter Seventeen: Pitch Me This is a Dream

|Song for Chapter: Sleepwalking by Bring Me The Horizon|

Katelynn's P.O.V.

I checked my phone to see if I could locate any of the guys. I soon out Angelo's store. I told the drive the location. Tears slowly fell down my face. It was 8:15 am, and we soon reached the tattoo shop.

"Thank you so much." I said to the driver. I paid him and gave him a tip. I saw that the store was open, and I walked inside. There was a lady at the front.

"How can I help you?" She asked me.

"Um, is Angelo here?" I asked her.

"Do you have a appointment?" I shacked my head no.

"But I know who he is." She nodded, picking up the phone.

"Mr. Parente, someone is here to see you." She looked up at me, and hung up. "Just go inside, and take a right on the first door." I nodded and muttered a thank you. I walked inside, my heels clicking. I saw a door, written 'Angelo Parente'. I knocked on it, and heard a come in. I walked inside, and saw that Angelo was drawing a tattoo.

"Angelo." I said, looking at him. He looked up and saw me, his eyes widened.

"Kate."

"Angelo, I have to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"Where's Ricky?" He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. "Angelo..."

"No no, not like that, it's just that he got engaged to Jessica, even though she cheats on him." I gasped I had to take a step back, before Angelo grabbed me. "Come one want to meet them." I nodded and he left work telling the lady. The cab that drove me here was still here.

"Ma'am your bags."

"Thanks, here I'll thank it." Angelo got my bags and put them in his car.

"Can I change?" I looked at Angelo, and he nodded, driving to his house. He opened the door, the bags in his hands. 

"Kelly, babe I'm home." He shouted, as he entered the house. 

"Why are you so early?" She yelled. Angelo set down the bags, and led me to the kitchen. Kelly looked at us, and then she saw me, dropping the chicken, and running towards me. 

"Kate, you're back." 

"I missed you so much Kelly." I hugged her back. 

"Babe, Kate going to stay with us for a awhile, so can you help her change." Angelo wen to cooking, and Kelly and I went upstairs and changed into some skinny jeans, and a sweater. I went downstair and saw Chris. He ran and hugged me. 

"I missed you so so much." I muttered in his chest.

"I thought you were gone." 

"Sorry, Kate but he just was so broken when you were gone." Angelo said, bringing out the food. 

"Thanks." I said. 

"Now let's eat some dinner." Angelo clapped his hands together, and rubbing them. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me.|