Chapter Twenty- Eight: Free Now

|Song for the Chapter: Free Now by SWS|

Kate’s P.O.V.

                Today Ricky and I were going to the doctors, for our second moth of check- up. I didn’t want Jace to come yet, so I found a really cool daycare that we were going to send him to. I got dressed in some tights, and a one of Ricky’s HIM shirts. I didn’t do much make- up, and just pulled my hair back in a ponytail. Also tonight, Ricky was going to take Jace and I out to dinner, so I was going to get ready then. I went downstairs, and saw Jace and Ricky were already having breakfast. I sat down next to Ricky, and grabbed a bowl of Lucky Charms and started to eat.

                Once I was done eating, I quickly washed the dishes, and Ricky went back upstairs to get Jace ready for his day. I walked inside his room, and saw that Jace was jumping up and down the bed, as Ricky was going through his closest.

“Mommy?” I looked up at him. “Where are you guys going?” He asked, his blue eyes looking into my greenish, brownish ones.

“Mommy’s going to the doctor today.” I said, “And you Mister need to get ready for your day at daycare. You’re going to make so many friends.” I told him. He got excited, and Ricky pulled out some jeans, and plaid shirt for him. We had already showered him, so we had to do was get him ready. I put some lotion on his body, and pulled the clothes over his head.

“Does he have his diaper on?” Ricky asked. I nodded, as Rick got his bag ready with his milk, and extra clothes, as well diapers. We locked the house, turning on the alarm, and walking inside the car. I put Jace in his car seat, and I sat in the front.

“Babe, you okay?” Rick asked, holding my hand.

                “Yeah, just a bit nervous about Jace’s first day of school.” I answered honestly. He smiled, and drove off to the daycare.

                We had reached the daycare, and it looked really nice, and well taken care of. There was a police man standing nearby, as parents dropped their kids off. Ricky and I got off the car, and then got Jace off. Jace clung to my leg, and we walked. Ricky laughed, and grabbed his left hand. I grabbed his right hand, and Jace seemed to look scared a bit. He looked up at me, and whimpered.

                “Mommy, I don’t want to go anymore.” I laughed, and picked him up. I kissed him on the cheek, and told him, that it would okay. We walked inside and saw a lady holding a clipboard. She smiled at us.

                “Hello, how can I help you?” She asked.

                “We’re here for Jace Olson.” Ricky said. She checked the list and smiled.

                “Ah, yes, this must be Jace.” She said with a smile. Jace hid his face in my neck.

                “He’s a bit shy.” I told her.

                “I understand.” She answered back.

                “Um, I have to tell you a few things BOUT Jace. He’s afraid of the dark, and he doesn’t like to be alone.” Ricky went on and on. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he relaxed a bit.

                “Rick, he’ll be fine.” I assured him. I let Jace down, and he stood there behind Ricky’s legs.

                “Sorry, just a bit worried about him.” Ricky sighed

                “He’ll be fine, sir. By the way, you guys look a bit young to be parents.” The lady said. Ricky covered Jace’s ears, and said.

                “He’s adopted.” The teacher understood. I took Jace’s hand and showed him to some kids.

                “Say, Hi, I’m Jace.” I whispered in his ear. He nodded and that to a boy with brown hair, and brown eyes. The two boys started to talk to each other. I walked back to Ricky and informed the teacher, that we would be picking him after an hour or so.

                We left and drove to the doctor’s. Once we got there, I went to the front desk and told them my name. Rick and I went to the waiting area, and talked about everything, just we did when we first started to date.

                “I heard that next week, is someone’s birthday.” Ricky smirked. I blushed and looked down. They called our names, and we went and sat down. Well, I laid down, lifting my shirt, and the doctor applied the gel. I looked at the screen and saw two of what looked like babies.

                “Well, it looks like there will be two babies.” The doctor, Miss. Helena said. I gasped, and Ricky looked like he saw a ghost.

                “Twins.” I said shocked.

                “Yes Twins.” Dr. Helena confirmed. How were going to handle this?

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me| 

On my Instagram (reincarnate_motionless) I posted a picture of Ash Costello, and she liked it and commented on it. I screamed so loud!!!

If you live in LA, I'm going to be at the Cerritos Mall, so I tell you what I'm wearing, cause I want to meet some of you that might live here. 

I love you guys so much, 9k reads!! Stay Strong!

The gif, kills me.