Scene One: The Wedding

Kate's P.O.V.

I paced back and front.

"Kate, calm down." Allie said, placing her hand on my shoulder. "Push your nerves aside." I sat down and waited for Ryan- Ashley to get the make up and everything ready for today's event. Ricky and I were finally getting married, and I couldn't be any happier. My nerves were taking over my body. What if I fall? What if Ricky says no? What if its all a prank? What if I marry the wrong guy?

"I'm pretty sure you won't marry the wrong guy Kate." Ryan- Ashley said, shaking her head. "I think you can see who you're getting married to." Allie chuckled behind me. "Alright let's get your make up and hair done." Allie started to do my hair, while Ash worked on my face.

"Your so pale." Ash said, applying the lightest foundation.

"Goth people are pale." I laughed. The girls shook their head and laughed along. There was a knock on the door and Ash said a clear "Come in." I looked to my right and saw Ghost. He was dressed in a black suit, and his make up was done.

"Hey ladies, thought I could help out with the make up." He said, closing the door behind him.

"Oh thank god, I didn't even know how to start with her." Ash said, dropping the brush, and stepping back, allowing Ghost to take a good look at my face.

"I got this." He said, clapping his hands. "Oh and Kylie and Kelly are helping Ricky get ready. He doesn't even know how to tie a tie." Ghost laughed.

Ghost helped me get ready and now I was in a white dress. I felt like a princess in the mirror. You know the ones you hear about when you're a kid. I heard a small cry and looked behind me and saw Harry, Gemma, and my mum. My mum had her hand over her mouth.

"You're you so beautiful. I can't believe you're the first to get married. " My mum said wiping a tear away. I smiled and walked up to her hugging her.

"I'll always be your baby girl." I told her hugging her. I looked up and hugged Harry and Gemma.

"Let's go get you married." Harry said smiling. I smiled and walked with them to the church where I was getting married. Even though Ricky didn't believe in God, I still did and he respected that. Gemma and my Mum walked inside, as Harry and I waited outside the doors. Allie & Ryan were standing together, Kylie & Devin, Harry & Gemma, Angelo & Kelly , Chris & Megan (Massacre), Balz & Ash, and lastly my dad and me. The doors opened and one by one they all walked. Gemma had a basket full of flowers. FInally it was my turn to go out. I felt my stomach giving birth to butterflies. I looked up and my eyes met Ricky. He cleaned up pretty well. Good job Kelly and Kylie.

My dad handed me off to Ricky and I blushed and looked down. I ignored what the priest said most of the time and waited until it was time.

"Do you Richard Olson, take Katelynn Styles as your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked. I looked at Rick as he smiled.

"Duh." He said. "I mean, I do." HE qickly recovered. I held in a giggle.

"Do you Katelynn Styles take Richard Olson as your lawfully wedded husband?" He said. Everyone turned their heads towards me.

"I do." I said softly.

"You make kiss the bride." The priest said.

"You don't need to tell me that." Ricky mumbled, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me in for a kiss. I placed my hands on his chest and kissed back .

"You are now husband and wife. I present Mr. and Mrs. Olson." Every stood up and started to clap.

"I love you." Rick whispered.

"I love you too."

|Vote. Comment. Follow|

Scene One finished and four more to go.

^Not Edited.