Chapter Forty- One: Shopping Last Minute

|Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance|

Kate's P.O.V.

Ricky and I had to go to the mall to buy the gifts, so we had to drop of all the kids at Allie's place. We drove up to the mall, and went inside, holding hands. I was wearing a sweater, that went up to my mid thighs, and some black leggings, while Ricky wore some black skinny jeans, and a black shirt. We walked to Hot Topic and bought the guys and girls some stuff. Ricky bought a doll for Ghost, and a dress. I got Balz a some new contact which were black, and some guages. We left the store with at least seven bags, and made our way to Children's Place. I bought Riley & Jace some clothes, and a basketball shirt for Jace.

"I'm going to buy your gift Olson, and don't you dare follow me, cause I I find out, I will shove you guitar far up you ass, that your fart will playing the notes of your song." I threatened. He looked at me with wide eyes and nodded, walking away. "Love you." I yelled, I saw him turn around and stuck out his tongue. I laughed and walked away. I went to a store and bought Rick some skinny jeans. WhenRick was in the shower, I went through his pants and checked his size, and dang that boy was skinny.

I ended up buying him 3 jeans and 2 new shirts. I walked to Hot Topic, and looked through the HIM section, and bought like three HIM shirts that he didn't have, and a ring. Once I was done I went to the food court and treated myself with an ice cream. I saw Ricky walking around until he noticed me. I waved and he walked over, resting hand on my shoulder.

"So how was shopping?" He said.

"Good." I answered. He took my ice cream and ate it. "Hey, that's mine, go buy your own." I whined. He gave it and kissed my cheek. I glared at him and we both walked outside and I placed all the bag in the backseat, and drove off.

We drove to a Target, and bought some things that we needed for the house, and some clothes for the kids. After tags we decided to go to the house and drop off everything. I got out of the car and placed everything inside, then we drove off to Ryan's house. The lights were off and their car wasn't there. Ricky took out his phone and called Ryan, putting it on speaker.

"Sup, man." Ryan said.
"Dude where are you, and where are our kids?" Ricky asked.
"Oh, we on our way, we just went on a drive to see the Christmas lights. Did you know that Riley loves colorful things? I don't think she's you daughter guys." I laughed and responded.

"I think she's my daughter, Ryan." They laughed and we hung up and saw their car drive up their driveway. Ricky and I got out of the car and with the help of Ryan took out the three car seats and placed the. I our car. I hugged Allie and we started to talk about the holidays.

"Alright bye." I said, getting inside the car. They waved and got inside their house. We drove to our house and watched Christmas movies, while eating popcorn.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me|

Sorry about the short chapter, but I will update tommorow as a present for you guys, and I'm going to update today after this, but that will be for the new stories idea thingy.

I'm going to the Beyond the Barricade Tour, to see MIW and NYD, in LA. I'm excited.