Chapter Fifty- Five: L.A.

|Speechless by Memphis May Fire|

Kate's P.O.V.

"KELLIN! Stop pulling her sister's hair, I just braided it." I yelled to the three year old who wanted to play with his sister's hair. "Ricky, ready to go, Balz is outside." I told my husband who was started to carry Riley. Riley was more of a daddy's girl, and Kellin and Jace were a mommy's boy. He nodded his head and we all went inside the van, with our bags packed and everything. We all sat down and drove to the airport. Ricky was sitting with Riley, playing with her hair. It was nice to see Ricky so interested in a little kid. Balz pulled up at the airport and looked behind at us.

"Have fun guys." We smiled and nodded and got out of the car. Ricky was able to get a cart so we can put all of our bags on there. I grabbed Riley and Kellin's hands, and Rick was taking care of Jace. We went inside the airport and did all the stuff that you're supposed to do in an airport.

FInally we were seated and I must say I was very tired of the whole process.

"Mommy, I'm tiwed." Kellin said, he said resting his head on my shoulder.

"Go to sleep, darling." He closed his eyes and fell asleep, on my shoulder. I looked over at Riley and he had a sleeping Riley and in between us was a boy who didn't speak of the name sleep, and was watching the movie that was on the small screen. I didn't know when I fell asleep, but I did.

***

"Babe, wake up, the plane landed." I was awaken by Rick who was holding a hyper Riley who was jumping up and down.

"Daddy let's gooo." Riley said, grabbing his hand. I get up and take Kellin's hand and Jace's and we get off the plane. We got our bags and had to hail a taxi to come. We all sat down and drove to the hotel.

"Mommy it's so hot hewe." I heard Riley say looking out the window. I laughed and shook my head at her little baby voice. We reached our hotel, and we went to the front desk and told them that we were here for one room, and two beds. The lady nodded her head and gave us the key. We went on the 3rd floor and went to the last room. It was around 8:00 pm so, Rick and I were planning on letting the kids sleep, and tomorrow we would go sightseeing and go places. We opened the door and the first thing Rick and the is do is jump on the bed. I laugh and take a video.

It took about half n hour to get the kids to sleep. Kellin, Riley, and Jace were going to sleep together, and Rick and I in the other bed. Rick was in the bathroom changing, and I was in a cotton gown that was black, and my hair was in a messy bun. Ricky was taking a bit longer then usual, so I turned the doorknob and saw that it was unlocked. I opened the door slighty and looked at the mirror and widened my eyes. Ricky was jerking off, completely naked. I slipped inside and locked the door, my back pressed against the door. He turned around and saw me, and smirked.

"Ricky." I said. I remembered that I was only wearing a thong and no bra, it's not my fault that I don't feel comfortable with a bra on when I slept. He only smirked.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Ricky smirked at Kate then looked at her legs. He held his member in his hands and walked toward her. He placed his hand between her face, and looked at her, letting himself press against her, his member in between her legs. He locked the door and looked at Kate in the eyes.

"I love you." And crashed his lips into hers. Kate was taken back by this action and soon regained herself. She placed her hands loosely around his neck, and kissed back. Ricky pressed himself to her, placing his hands on her waist, then letting them roam around. His hand made there way to her butt, as he lifted the gown to feel her small cheeks. He pulled away and his lips with down to her neck and kisses them softly. She moans softly and plays with the back of his hair. His hands are still down there, when he feels around and feels her thong. He pulls on it and it soons pools around her anckles. Kate soon pulls his face out of her neck and kisses his lips. His hands slowly make their around her figure, and slowly make their way up, higher and higher. Soon enough, he pulls away from her and grabs the gown and pulls it over her head, so that she stands complete exposed in front of her.

"So, fucking pretty." He grabs her and lifts her up and setting her on the counter, placing her on the edge. Ricky then gets on his knees, making his face come in contact with her part. He licks up and down her folds, as she moan softly, aware that there are children in the room. He inserts one finger, then inserts another.

"Ricky." She softly moans, grabbing his hair. He stands up and grabs the condom, that was there, and slid it on. He pressed his lip against her, slowly sliding inside her. She wraps her legs around his waist, and presses her hands on his bare chest.

He finds a steady pace and thrusts in her, while they make out, his hands are on her breast, grabbing them. They both came after some time and She rested her head on his chest, while kissed her forehead.

"I love you." He told her.

"I love you too babe." She replied kissing him once more, before jumping off the counter and putting her gown back on. He slapped her ass, and wore some shorts, and walked out. She blushed and looked down, as she turned off the light and walked to the bed. Kate laid down, when RIcky turned around and wrapped his tattooed arm around her. Without warning, he trailed his arm down to her vagina, and circled around it with his thumb. Kate's eyes widened, but then got used to it. She slowly fell asleep, to his thumb circling her.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|