Chapter Thirty- Nine: Darling you'll be okay

|Hold on till' May by Pierce the Veil|

Kate's P.O.V. 

        I was falling asleep slowly, when I heard the cries of my babies. I sighed and saw Ricky was getting up. 

        "Go to sleep, I'll take care of them." He said. I gave him a weak smile, and fell asleep. 

T H E   N E X T  M O R N I N G 

        I woke up and went downstairs and saw that Chris was here, making breakfast, and Jace was watching cartoons. He was already dressed and wearing shoes. 

        "Hey Chris, how'd you get in?" I asked. He turned around and smiled. 

        "Morning, I'm making pancakes, and I have the extra keys. I already dressed and showered Jace. We're going to go to a kid theme park." I nodded and he also added. "You might ant to go upstairs, Rick splent with the babies, it's so cute." He said. I raised my eyebrow, and nodded. I walked upstairs, and walked into the babies' room. There was Ricky, on the small bed, with both the kids. I smiled and shook him a little. 

        "Rick." He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. I picked up Riley and laid her down in the crib, making sure not to wake her up. Ricky got, also making sure not to crush Kellin. He took him and placed him in the crib. We both walked out of the room, and I took him to the kitchen. We all ate the pancakes, and Chris and Jace left to go to the theme park. Ricky and I had the whole day to be with the babies. 

Chris' P.O.V. 

                I placed Jace inside the booster, and sat down in the front seat. I drove off in the direction of the theme park and once I got there, I took a deep breath, and opened the car door. I got Jace out and carried him, setting him on my hip. 

        "Ready buddy." I said, He nodded his head, eagerly, and I laughed. Parents started to notice me and stared. I continued walking and went to the ticket booth. The old lady looked at me in disgust. "Two tickets please." I asked nicely. I heard some kids talking behind me. 

        "We don't have enough money." I heard them, I looked behind me and saw a whole bunch of 13 year old kids. They kept on talking and checking if they had enough money in their bags or pocket.         

        "How much do you need?" I said. I placed Jace on the floor, and dug my wallet. The girl looked at me, and I realized that there was about 7 of them, and they were all girls. 

        "We thought we had enough money for all of us but we're one short." The girl with a long hair answered. Surprised none of them looked at me like I was a murderer, and treated me like they would treat any other person. 

        "Here I'll pay for it." I said. I had already bought Jace and mine, and I turned to the women, and payed her the amount that they girls were missing. I started to walk to the front gate, and handed them my ticket, and Jace's ticket. 

        "Thanks Chris." I heard behind me. I turned around and saw the same girl. 

        "You know my name." I asked. 

        "Yeah, you're the lead singer of Motionless In White, and that's Ricky's and Kate's adopted son." She said. I smiled and the rest of her friends came in and smiled at me. 

        "He's cute, the baby." One of them said. I nodded, and then said something I thought I would never say. 

        "Hey, would you guys like to come on the rides with us, like you guys know my band and everything?" I asked. 

        "Sure." 

        "Ok."

        "Fine by me." I smiled and we all walked to where the maps where. {I'm going to pretend that there at Knotts} 

        "Oh, we should go to the that roller-coaster." One of them yelled. We all nodded, and jace started to talk to the girl. 

        "hey, I need to know your names." I said. 

        "My name is Amy." The girl from before said, she was holding hands with Jace. 

        "Rachel." 

        "Stephanie." 

        "Emma." 

        "Rose." 

        "Avery." I nodded my head, and we all walked to the roller-coaster. Jace was going to sit next to me and the girls were all partnered up. We stood in line, when I took out my phone and asked a man to take a picture. I posted it on Instagram, tagging the girls. 

        We spent the whole day together, and I'm pretty sure that Jace had a crush on the girls. He would talk to them, and they would go on some of the rides together. When decided to go on the Log Ride. 

        "I'm not going." Rose said. 

        "Why?" I asked. 

        "Not a big fan of water." I nodded and told her to wait with Jace, while the rest of us went. We all took photos, in line and kept posting them on Instagram. I followed the girls and they were already following me. When it was our turn, we all sat together, three on one side, and three on the other. 

        That was how our day was spent. We all left together, and saw that the girls lived around the corner and we going to walk. I told them to be careful, and got inside my car, driving back to the house. I saw that the lights were on, and also noticed that Jace was asleep. I carried him, and saw that Rick and Kate were worn out. I laughed and took the boy upstairs. 

        "How was you day?" Ricky asked, laying on the couch. 

        "Good, I think Jace made a girlfriend." I said. They looked confused and I explained the whole day to them. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me.| 

So how was the chapter? I thought I would change it up a little. I had homework to do, but I pushed it aside and did this first. 

So, I said that I was working on an secret project, and I will tell you guys more later, but hint one: it is a fanfic. That's all I'm going to say.