Chapter Forty- Eight: The Truth Is Told

|Wasp by Motionless In White|

Kate's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and sat up. Sweat dripped from my forehead down to my face. My breath had quickened up. I looked to my right, and saw no one there. The room was dark, and I was afraid to go to sleep now. I looked around the room, and suddenly got very cold. I closed my eyes and opened them again. A tear had escaped from my eyes. I turned on the lamp, and hugged my knees close to my chest. I let out a sob and started to cry.

"Ricky." I let out. Tears were falling down my face and on to my shirt that I had worn to sleep. I looked up at the ceiling and started to talk to the one thing I thought I would never believe in.

"God please, please, I'm begging you. I'm scared, lost and alone. You said, no human should be left alone, and now look. He's gone. The one person I loved, the one I made children with. I've gone through so many problems in my life, and it always led me back to him. Even if we were miles away, he would always come back. Now look, we're miles away, and now has the half of me. It's funny, now when I see Riley and Kellin. They're half of me and half of the man I love. I still and will always love him. He means the world to me, that day when he found me crying because of my stupid brother. Sometimes I think that it's better that Harry had made me cry, because if he hadn't I would be off in Paris hooking up with men, Now the love of my life is away from me doing what he does. My children, make me smile. Being a mother is a feeling that you can't explain. Kellin's blue eyes, that remind me so much of him, and Riley got stuck with my plain brown ones. Riley looks like a mini me, tiny and cute. Jace broke my heart when I first saw him, crying in the corner. He remind me of myself when Ricky found me. When he first called me mommy. Allie always being there for when I need her. She's like my sister, and the rest of the girls to. Chris, Ghost, Ryan, Angelo, and Balz being my older brother, even I'm older that Ryan. We're a family. That's what makes us special, we're always there fro one and other, when needed. And... I still Love him." I laid myself down and looked at the ceiling.

"Please, I love him." I said, before falling asleep.

[So I know this is might be a confusing chapter, but I swear it will clear up by Chapter 50, where part two ends. ]

Sorry if it's short.